2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been reading back thru the threads but cant find an answer. Did the state introduce the cell phone ping's?

I hope JB doesn't make the court wait for days because he is too chicken to put on his case. Why isn't he ready tomorrow after 3 years????? Thats bogus plus he has had a couple of days that the judge told him to be ready. I hope he isn't going to stop up the court day after day with nonsense and afraid to end his case because he doesn't want to see what happens to his client. I bet he makes that jury real peeved also for making them stay longer than necessary.

I have been reading back thru the threads but cant find an answer. Did the state introduce the cell phone ping's?

Not that I have heard. So far the DT hasn't disputed ICA's whereabouts, so pings may not be needed.

Crazy after all the time spent mapping them, huh?

If the defense brings Jesse G. in, the prosecution can ask him about that since he is the one that noted the mass deletions of photos of Caylee.

Thank you for correcting me...I have deleted my post. Sorry, I miss spoke. :blushing:

Don't most defendants look like this when they are on trial for murder?
Day1868.jpg

soooo amused over something as stupid as Mason - JB's "elders" saying that he did not want to extend court hours on Saturday past 1:00 ..... they all make me sick!

Not that I have heard. So far the DT hasn't disputed ICA's whereabouts, so pings may not be needed.

:waitasec: I thought those would be used to show that ga and ca were not at home when the computer searches were done.

I understand that the sidebar transcripts can be purchased. Anyone send up the MM signal? Anyone hear from MM lately? Kinda worried...TIA

I think the evidence the State has ,but is not using,still served it's purpose. Without so much of it the DT may have come up with a simple scenario.Because there is so much evidence,like the pings,the DT was forced to make the evidence fit their story.......and it's a doozy ! :crazy:

yoohoo!

Last call. Turning the lights out.

Sidebar closing in 10 minutes.

I think the evidence the State has ,but is not using,still served it's purpose. Without so much of it the DT may have come up with a simple scenario.Because there is so much evidence,like the pings,the DT was forced to make the evidence fit their story.......and it's a doozy ! :crazy:

Oh I agree - it created a map, it also let us follow ICA's every move (more or less) for those 31 days. OCSD and DA are the best!

I still don't see how the DT's story fits what we know, it's just going to get more interesting from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1