2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA said "GEorge and Kid Finders bought the duct tape"............hellOOOOOOOOOOO. That's throwing them under the bus.

Can someone please clarify if Cindy saw that pink shirt of Caylee's before?

Seems to make sense that she never saw that shirt and was upset by the slogan on it!

Anyone?

Yeah help me too! Because if I am correct that is the same shirt Caylee was wearing in the picture that was taken in RM bedroom back in January of 2008! And now CA is saying she had never seen that shirt except during her depo??? Someone needs to start looking at family pictures!!!!:waitasec:

Just extremely confused and aggrivated that people are complaining about CA saying I love you to ICA!!! Ummm, its her daughter!!! Just because we dislike ICA, does NOT mean her mother should! geeezzzz

I know---but after everything ICA has done---including refusing their visits. It is surprising she' is STILL trying to get ICA to love her.

Excellent comment on the blanket not being in the house in June. Your correct, they cant tie George to the blanket!

If CA had never seen the shirt and she did the laundry, then they can't tie GA or even Kronk to the shirt either.

Well, I'm glad that I'm one of the few that held back on my thoughts regarding Cindy telling the trueth.

She admitted that she noticed that blanket missing to to the sheriff and to CSI when they came back with their search warrent in December once they were back in the house.
That she noticed it missing shortly after Caylee was reported missing.

All that chin fiddling and mouth touching, back to her same old, old same self.

I'm not surprised, but, I'm disgusted.

She sure *danced around" that missing poster and the duct tape that was slapping everyone in the face.

She had to be confronted with her deposition to rebut her statements today on teh stand...me no likey liars. I stand by my statement that real love does not enable a child to evade consequences of a horrible vicious killing.

I don't think she was lying at all.
After hearing the testimony throughout, I am sure that Cindy is remembering things now that may have seemed insignificant during those depositions. She didn't seem to have a problem or act hostile to LDB while being faced with her depositions, actually she was very calm and nice about remembering her statements.

I think she told Casey she loved her this last time as she was going back to her seat because she knows what is coming from the defense and certainly she WILL NOT be feeling the need to say it then.

I still hold hope for Cindy :)

Mothers give their kids unconditional love but that however does not mean that they have to agree with or cover for their kids crimes, imo that's a big difference.
CA is torn, I understand that but she needs to realize that her daughter committed a heinous crime against her own child, she can love them both and be respectful by being honest and not evasive on the stand, CA will get her chance to plead for ICA's life during the penalty phase of the trial, this is not the time to do it.

but, but, but...

Cindy glared at #CaseyAnthony who did not look back.by bobkealing via twitter at 1:43 PM

Geraldo Rivera is now sitting in front row. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:59 PM

CaseyAnthony Media room more crowded: @stevehelling @JimLichtenstein @jackiefell and Geraldo holding court.by bobkealing via twitter at 1:51 PM

Crime scene investigator J Welch is only witness is hallway. #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:45 PM

Casey is looking around and listening to her defense during this recess.by Jessica Steck/WESH.com at 1:43 PM

It's not weird at all. People interpret things differently.

I believe I said "funny" not weird and it is. Nothing wrong about it just interesting maybe would have been a better choice of words to comment on how one thing can be interpreted differently...that's all. :)

And...I'm wondering the importance of this, too. Is perhaps the shirt something that Casey purchased with "stolen" funds? Is this a way to bring in the felonies?

The State is about finished, and at this point I'd guess the check felonies are the least of their problems. Cindy Anthony may have just single handedly gotten her daughter a get out of jail pass,

Did she do this? I thought I read a tweet that she glared at ICA when leaving the stand??? Please let us know!!!

Yes, I just read that on the WESH TV site. I can't copy and paste it because I have that site on my laptop and I am on my desktop here.

Cindy is truly conflicted. I swear it seems like she has to have Casey's approval even though she doesn't like what Casey did. Some parents can separate themselves from what their kids do. I don't think Cindy will ever be able to do that. I think she is torn right down the center in wanting to be there for Caylee but still love and support ICA. It's not wrong for her to want to do that, but it's kind of disturbing considering ICA was angry the whole time she was on the stand and only raised her eyebrows when Cindy mouthed "I love you". How can she can keep telling someone who doesn't give one carp about her that she loves her? It tells me right there that if anyone in that household was an abuser, it was Casey, and she totally abused her mother and still continues to do so.

I am not condoning what Cindy did in the past. I am not excusing her in any way. But I am seeing the results of living with a sociopath long term. And it's really not pretty, not one bit. I think Cindy is going to suffer for the rest of her life no matter what happens to Casey. Three years of covering for Casey for nothing - that has to be driving Cindy to the brink of insanity right now.

bbm
Compared to her previous depositions and statements to LE she lied big time today.

This is confusing to me, though, because I thought Cindy was lying back then. Wasn't she lying and covering up for ICA back when she gave her depos?

If so, then how is she lying today? I think she's trying to tell the truth now.

We are all grown people and if we are doing anything wrong, I'm sure the mods can tell us.

wonder what the FBI says about that laundry bag in evidence.....wonder if it was brand new and never used for those balls afterall?? just thinking outloud here....

She had to be confronted with her deposition to rebut her statements today on teh stand...me no likey liars. I stand by my statement that real love does not enable a child to evade consequences of a horrible vicious killing.

Do you honestly believe that Cindy thinks for a second that it was a Horrible vicious killing? Can't you try to put yourself in her shoes? I can. Until...what....9 weeks ago she was still looking for ZANNY! She is thinking it was a DROWNINBG ACCIDENT and Casey panicked. It may take her years to accept what most of us believe...she may never come to fully grasp it. So what?????????? Leave her be. Her testimony means VERY little in the grand scheme of things.

Just extremely confused and aggrivated that people are complaining about CA saying I love you to ICA!!! Ummm, its her daughter!!! Just because we dislike ICA, does NOT mean her mother should! geeezzzz

I love you daughter who gave me the last memory of my pure joyful granddaughter which consisted of the molecules of her decomposing body in the trunk of your car. The smell you never forget. Thank you for letting me breathe that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member