2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like all these stickers are leading to something huge. JB and ICA are just far too stressed over this stuff.

Casey is obsessed with heart stickers. Casey's daughter is murdered with a heart sticker found on her corpse. Add this up with chloroform, decomposing scent, duct tape, computer searches, laundry bag, no other reasonable explanation, 31 days = GUILTY, GUILTY. Jury, don't let me down. :(

IN Casey's bedroom. The jury is supposed to believe that George rummaged thru boxes (that he probably, like most fathers, didn't know existed) to find a heart shaped sticker to put on the duct tape on Caylee's mouth? A man, former LE, and grandfather to the victim is going to do that? With time being of the essence to handle Caylee's drowned body, he is going to take the time to do that?

R I D I C U L O U S

The inmate does not care for this testimony..she's back to ducking, and looking busy ...again

33kaws9.jpg

Didn't that one lady give the dimensions the other day? The one who found it? Sorry, forget her name.

The FBI analyst who testified yesterday about the heart-shaped residue stated it was about the size of a dime.

Do we have any dimensions of the heart sticker on the tape? Meaning do we know the size of the heart sticker that was left on the tape on her mouth?

The residue on the duct tape I believe was the size of a dime.I think that is what was told in court by the woman who saw it.Sorry,can't remember her name.

I think they have just showed about 4 different kinds of heart sitckers proving that ICA has/had a fetish for them and used them all the time. This was also showen in the Facebook pictures she had up. State needs to put up computer experts about the FB picutres next about those pictures

I still think she had so many stickers because this duct tape over the mouth thing happened more than once...

Somebody is going to get up there with the one found at Suburban - anyone have that puffy heart pic available with the evidence identifiers? see whose name is on that...

I said it and I remember reading it in evidence. Later on today I wil try to find the link (unless someone quicker and more organize than I can get their hands on it faster)

And notice the sticker backing was on top - as if it was the last thing put in that box.

Wow! If that is THE backing, in a box named Caylee that's it.

Is that a tape measure on top of some binders in front of JB? Strange.

I believe JB will use that to show that the remains were found only 20ft from the road. He used it in his opening statement if I recall correctly.

The sticker wasn't stuck to the envelope! It was the backing sitting on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member