2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ICA looks extremely scared today. Is it just me or do others see it?
2502m28.jpg

1060p79.jpg

Say What? Even in the DT's very own argument, she didn't monitor her daughter that morning and she didn't call for help when her daughter might have been revived. Tell me that's not endangerment?

I have a question... The defense has made many motions for mistrial along the way. Did I understand it correctly that the judge can put off deciding about a mistrial until he reads the verdict? Meaning that if the verdict comes back as not guilty, he can then declare a mistrial?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.)

CM strikes me as the kind of person who, when confronted with someone who doesn't speak English, would start shouting in an attempt to get the person to understand him better.

Plus, with everything CM's saying about how no evidence has been presented, blah blah blah, I just want to know one thing: Is he a chemist/physicist/botanist/forensic anthropologist/computer forensics expert/doctor/medical examiner/crime scene investigator/hair and fiber analyst?

Maybe I'm just drawn in by Southern Legal Eagles, but I'd love to go have a beer with both CM & HHJP together, and listen to them regale me with their knowledge of case law.

Agree to the HHJP part! Mason is too too arrogant.

CaseyAnthony Mason: mere presence of duct tape does nothing more than raise suspicion.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:48 AM

Oh please let CM do the closing arguments and yell at the jury all arrogantly like this...let's see how the jury like it.

no kidding!! But he had better not get too close...he is making me jump with his punctuated talk...almost sounds like he is spitting out the words!!

This is merely a formality. CM will be denied!

:denied:

:gavel:

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony If everyone knows Judge Perry will deny this request for acquittal why bother? Defense is building it's case for appeal.

It is child abuse if you are NOT watching your child and she drowns and you do not call the police or help or never give her a funeral, instead hide her death.

MO - sorry but that is child abuse.

hmmmm Mason, the baby is found dead in a field in trash bags! No proof or evidence of negligence??? really?

Did I just see the judge giggling? He had his hand over his mouth and it looked like he was trying to keep from laughing.

Did HHJP just suppress a laugh after CM said "there is no evidence as to the causation of this child's death. NONE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29