2011.06.15 TRIAL Day Nineteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now CM's talking about how in other cases they knew the cause of death.

THIRTY ONE DAYS is why we don't know the cause of death for certainty! YOUR CLIENT is the reason for that!

So apparently homicides that don't include beatings, shootings, stabbings, etc. are ok. They're not as "violent." I need to go throw up now.

HHJP has to have some kind of thoughts on Casey he's very wise I'm sure he has seen her smiles and giggling in the court.

OH god who does CM think he is, how dare he speak to JP like that. He is such an oh I'll mod snip myself here. walking away for real this time

This may have already been said, I haven't read the thread but I'm assuming CM is setting up a basis for appeal right now. JMO

Okay I finally get it.....ICA is good mom, who doted on her daughter, being framed by her dad and the meter reader.....because her hands are completely clean. eyeroll

Why do I have an overwhelming urge to own an air horn? I just want to blow it until he stops.

just getting in so what is going on? I thought the state was going to do something then rest?? What is CM trying to do here?? Other than annoy me, make me laugh, and peeve me off all at the same time????

His job.

Duct tape over a child's mouth isn't painful? Good to know.

to test that theory can we please place some duct tape over ICA's mouth and nose to see her reaction to it? If we promise to remove it before she dies :innocent:

I think in my next message board life form, I shall take on the nic of "Miranda Cage"

How could there be evidence of cause of death the poor child was skeletonized. jmo

We all knew this would take awhile, and we all know that it will be denied, 100%. However, if this argument is not represented on record it would leave a very huge opening upon appeal, so just sit back, relax, and rest assured it will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid