2011.06.16 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IS saying Juror 4 taking first notes ever, started with first witness for defense.

She worries me.

On another note JB says he is "above the curve" in his interview with Ryan. :banghead:

I don`t watch this part of the trial, just read.

What, blood on items? Is there any evidence for it?

so the entire 2 hours of painful misery containing a bunch of science that complicated issues and compromised our brains w/forensics, all comes down to incest between brother and sister.

You mean to tell me he just wanted to kill some time to get this bomb dropped for the jurors by the time they go to lunch?

I put nothing past Baez....nothing. When the judge sustains him, he continues on.

Anyone want a Crunch Wrap Supreme for comfort food? Headed out for junk.

I'll take a triple fudge chocolate sundae while you're at it!

My instincts tell me that JB is just building circles around himself at this point. He's unprepped in anything other than sound and fury signifying nothing. I'm thinking the rate this is going well be here for another two weeks.

If Caylees and Caseys DNA was ruined..we don't know for sure if it was ruined or never there in the first place..why wasn't the DNA that was present on the tape ruined? This does not make sense. I don;t think the duct tape was ever on Caylee's face.

We know it was or the lower mandible wouldn't have been held in place, I don't think even with a hurricane blasting through, the duct tape floated from Hopespring drive to Caylee's face.

If His Honor even gives the hint that he has any problem with anyone on the DT, he knows they will be all over him for bias and could possibly stop this trial.
Just be patient. I truly believe the right verdict will be reached. jmo
Treating JA like a professional wouldn't be giving a hint about problems with the DT; just basic professional courtesy to both sides.

Juror #4 who has never written one thng the entire case, has taken up w/extreme note-taking the minute Jose started. It's time for nail-biting. She is a possible problem.

I am wondering if the questions are leading up to a motive for hiding Caylee's little body. Is JB going to try to insinuate that they didn't want DNA testing done on her because they'd find out about the molestation? Seems far-fetched, but then . . .

Oh #4 must be able to judge after all, otherwise why take notes?

If I were on that jury, I would wonder why we're talking so much about semen and blood if this were an accidental drowning. Then to throw in at the end that Lee was tested for paternity? It makes it sound like they are trying to distance themselves from the accidental drowning and say Lee was somehow involved with some very disgusting acts on Caylee's remains.

They better hurry up and get to an explanation as to why Caylee was decomposing in the trunk of Casey's car soon. The jury isn't going to lke being taken in a hundred different directions. It is misleading and dishonest.

I hope Jeff Ashton takes a chill pill at lunch and comes back composed.

Baez is walking a fine line. He had better pull it together because his dirty games could also alienate the jurors. Jurors hate to be dumbed down.

Juror #4 who has never written one thng the entire case, has taken up w/extreme note-taking the minute Jose started. It's time for nail-biting. She is a possible problem.

Unfortunately for her, he didn't make a point. :loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member