2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has her sweater on and her hands are going like crazy...did I say her hands are going like "crazy?" :crazy:

photo of heart shape sticker on cardboard

So obviously the Defense has no case, because they are using their time to rebut what they missed during the State's CIC.

He's all over the place.

Lord save us.

This is the lady Jose thought LDB was trying to slip by him with.

What the heck question is she answering?

Ok, now I'm convinced that the mic on the witness stand is just turned up too high.

Robin Maynard, who used to be CSI with OCSO in 2008, is next witness. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:12

Why does JB like to use "Formers" as witnesess?

I missed what picture this is in reference to...?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6691842&postcount=406"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

Get ready for a school bus question from JB. Some school kid lost her heart shaped sticker.

weloveyouCaylee.jpg

JB is mumbling, is he talking to himself?

Is there anyone neutral here that will tell me whats going on? I missed the last couple hours at a doctor appt. I want to know if Baez has made more headway after the dna stuff or how the case is looking but NOT thru rose colored glasses. How are things really going?

TH on In Session wrapped the day up at 3 as even kil for both sides but noted that usually goes to reasonable doubt.

I never liked him. Always felt he was blowing hot air and very unusual. Fame mongerer, IMO.

You read that wrong. The jurors are picked/seated prior to opening statements as are the alternates. We already know who the jurors are and who the alternates are.

On another subject, my feeling from the way JB is calling witnesses is that he has no real defense to present.

bbm

but to clarify, as I understand it the jurors themselves do not know which of them is designated as an alternate or a juror - so they all must assume they are making the decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257