2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy! How on earth will this case ever end at this rate?

Man, LDB was so smooth with exhibits, permissions, publishing, questioning. I miss it. This is like driving over nonstop speedbumps. Painful.

Oh goodness, that pulsing on the screen when the sticker on board was up made me think it was a heartbeat.

Casey has her sweater on and her hands are going like crazy...did I say her hands are going like "crazy?" :crazy:

I call it ICA having one of her "Lady Macbeth" moments, trying to cover up those murder weapons anchored at the ends of her arms.

IMO
:twocents:
I am not a chemist...or a lawyer...or Dr. Phil

What was that pic he put up by mistake? It looked like those old electronic football games that were popular in the late 80's.

Why doesn't he just draw a picture of it on his nifty sketch pad....LOL

*Sitting on hands now*

possibly having breast cancer???????

as a patient but not a director whose role is to establish, monitor, assure medical P&P's are accurate/followed and other medical-executive responsibilities..ugh!

JB is a blubbering mess. Confusing himself, forgetting to ask if he can publish, etc.....Is this his first case?? lol

I may have to catch the "bombshell version" of today's events via NG tonight. My head is throbbing and I'm out of Excedrin. :banghead: I think my Mac may have a headache too....the battery is dying out to quickly.

I swear Baez thinks the entire jury has that same condition of Drew Barrymore's character in 50 First Dates. Only he thinks they forget everything with each witness and he gets to start a fresh new slate with them. Lord. Hello BAEZ, the jury is not made of lobotomized zombies. They are taking notes and remembering a lot of things you wish they wouldn't!

Did someone forget to mention that 10 Second Tom is not a jury member? :floorlaugh:

Is there anyone neutral here that will tell me whats going on? I missed the last couple hours at a doctor appt. I want to know if Baez has made more headway after the dna stuff or how the case is looking but NOT thru rose colored glasses. How are things really going?

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, also, and then went to get an allergy injection. Enough pokes for one day :D Near as I can tell, the defense spent a couple of hours questioning a DNA expert only to be thwarted by JA. No steps forward for the DT, it would seem. mho

How the heck can you show distance if it's not to scale??

In Session ends at 3pm,,now on HLN,,ALLLLLLLLLL commercials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member