2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These pics JB is showing aren't pics of school trash...bottles and cans.

For what it's worth.

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Bupkis.

IMO
:twocents:

I believe he made the point that someone in LE had enough interest to order a test ascertaining whether or not LA could have been Caylee's father. That seemed like a big point to me.

He has to call George today, right? It's the anniversary of when he "killed" or helped cover up the "drowning". JP theater loses steam if he can't throw around the date while making him cry.

I can't figure out if he's building up to do that or just...well, giving the jury biology lessons and talking about trash?

IS JB trying to look pitiful too? He is so disorganized and easily confused and has skewed perspective.

JB is actually making a valid point here - that the sticker found may not have a thing to do with Caylee and the duct tape. He should stop while he is ahead, though (which he won't), or his point will be lost.

In any event, the point he is making is not that significant because casey had similar stickers in her home, and there was residue of a similar sticker on the duct tape.

All of this shows me that casey does not have much to present in her defense. If they did, IMO, they would have started their case out with a bang, not a whimper.

All they can do is try to rebut. They seem to have nothing else to show.

The heat, the cockroaches, the hurricanes--none of it made me want to leave Florida. Realizing that I'm paying Baez's salary: time to drag out the packing boxes.

What's really sad about this is that Caylee's BONES were found amongst this trash. Whether or not the sticker was near the beer bottle or near the discarded gatorade, the bones were found among all of these pieces of trash.

wow ... do you think the jurors will say, "hey! that red bull can and miller bottle should have been tested for dna??!!!"

not

2 witnesses in less than 5 minutes....Is that a record?

JB is going for the Guiness Book of Records: Longest time a witness is kept on stand to accomplish nothing, and shortest time a witness is kept on stand to accomplish nothing. :)

Why thank you Mr Baez. You are making Caylee's grave site look even more ugly than the jury imagined.

All this proves is that little Caylee was dumped at a dump site

JB going through pictures of the trash that was collected in the recovery...this seems odd to me, just showing the jury what a trash dump it was, you know the place that Caylee was placed. Not good for DT IMO

Way to go JB. Showing these Jurors Caylee's grave site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1