2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So people who work for the FBI don't actually say "FBI"? They always say Federal Bureau of Investigation?

I don't think little girls were in this area very often around the time the sticker was left. The sticker was not too degraded. But the area was heavily wooded and filled with debris and dense vines and brush at the time. Not a play area at the time Caylee's body was dumped, IMO.

How far is the school from the location?

There was a sticky residue imprint of a heart shaped sticker on the duct tape, not a bottle imprint - what's the subject again?

yes, that is the importance of the heart being sent for testing not all the other stuff.

june16.jpg

june162.jpg

june163.jpg

june164.jpg

june165.jpg

june166.jpg

Why doesn't the SA ask,

"What material was this sticker made from?"

"Would it float on water?"

The possibility that Lee or George fathered Caylee was discussed on many blogs, forums in the early stages of the case - long before I was a member of WS. I don't know what's been said here, but I think both theories have been debunked. jmo

Yes, it is in the Mythbusters thread in the sticky section.

Just a reminder that this is the person who's DNA was on the duct tape.

WOW...his entire questioning just made into mush by one question from LDB.
Cool beans.

He made a valid point...that sticker could have come from anywhere.

LDB just chose not to argue THAT point, but instead pointed out, with force, that this was a trash dump this child was found in. One thing has nothing to do with the other. His point is STILL valid.

JMO

wow ... do you think the jurors will say, "hey! that red bull can and miller bottle should have been tested for dna??!!!"

not

Hmmm, doesn't Baez love to drink Red Bull? I think that can in particular should be tested for his DNA. Where were you on June 16, 2008, Baez?

LDK just made Baez's point for him. I am shocked.

If his point was to show that the baby was thrown away in a trash dump, I suppose she did. LE had to sift through the trash for evidence and bones across 60 or more square feet of trash dump. It's amazing they found so much, including most of her bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz