2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee discarded in a trash dump....thank you, LDB....

OMG! This is unreal. Now he wants to know how far away the duct tape was? Really? This is such a complete waste of taxpayer money!

What is he gonna do? Say RK had a map of where he laid everything out? :waitasec:

LDB has no questions.

I think he's trying to prove that the heart sticker may have just been trashed there and there was a lot of other trash that wasn't entered into evidence and yet the heart sticker was.

LDB just made the point that the body was thrown away like trash. :thumb:

BAM!

LDB - Would you classify the area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found as a garbage dump?

YES!

No further questions! :gavel:

Well! LDB drove home that Caylee was dumped like trash in a trash dump.

Missed some of the testimony after break. Can someone give me a quick update to tell me if JB made any points with the last two witnesses....Robyn and this one that was just excused?

So Jose proved Casey put her daughter in a trash dump. Way to go Jose.

Linda LOL "Would it be fair to classify the area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found a TRASH dump"

LDB - Just one question detective welch, would you classify the area where Caylee's remains were found, a "trash dump"?

JW - yes I would.

What a sad statement. It has now officially been classified as a trash dump where Caylee was found.

youch....would it be fair to classify the are Caylee Marie Anthony’s remains were put as a trash dump......yes Go Linda

OMG ! I had no idea there was all this trash & garbage. No Idea ! This child TRUELY was tossed away like garbage. This is very disturbing.

I'm sure the members of the jury are feeling the same revulsion at this moment.

She is going to get death. Thank you for introducing this Mr Baez.

(Sooo true, Ferrets will collect and hide whatever strikes their fancy)

Yep, so true! We have one and when we are missing items, we know to go look under the couches for them first. But they are not usually found in the wild, but rats and mice are and they cart things off also.

JB going through pictures of the trash that was collected in the recovery...this seems odd to me, just showing the jury what a trash dump it was, you know the place that Caylee was placed. Not good for DT IMO

He is showing, however, that the collection team was overly selective in what they chose to send out to the lab. One of those bottles could easily have been used as the murder weapon, or any of the other loose items (strangulation, etc.), but they chose, instead, to send the lab a single sticker that was further away from the remains, than these items.

Fairly good point. Doesn't change my opinion, but that was a pretty solid defense rebuttal to the sticker.

WOW...his entire questioning just made into mush by one question from LDB.
Cool beans.

SLAM by LDB......get that jury mad about Caylee being DUMPED!! JB helped prove her point BEAUTIFULLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1