2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
L knows her trash from her garbage and so does this witness.

OUCH - a trash dump.

JB --- don't forget we have cap's of you with redbull! :seeya:

Up next, Lori Gottesman (to be on topic!)

Well, they didn't find beer bottles or similar plastic bags in the Anthony house, but they found the same type/brand of laundry bag, and a whole bunch of heart stickers, so it makes sense to me they would flag those...

LDB: ... would it be fair to indicate the area where Caylee Marie Anthony was discarded as a trash dump.

I personally thing the "puffy" sticker is much to do about nothing. It looks like the kind my girls wore when they were small as 'earrings'. They fell off quite easily when brushed against hair, coats, jackets, etc. This was an area where many young children were present.

I don't think little girls were in this area very often around the time the sticker was left. The sticker was not too degraded. But the area was heavily wooded and filled with debris and dense vines and brush at the time. Not a play area at the time Caylee's body was dumped, IMO.

WOW just WOW and LDB just layed it out there..

Would it be fair to classify the place where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found a TRASH DUMP
Welch: yes it would.

LDB just made the whole thing meaningless. Whether the sticker was hers or not, she was discarded in the trash.

I think JB has a point - the heart sticker could be insignificant but all I am hearing is the baby was dumped in a horrible place :(

Shoot me if you want to, but I actually agree with JB about the heart shaped sticker evidence. It's iffy, imo.

JB objected to it and then withdrew his objection and got it brought in and now he is trying to get it discredited. I know that doesn't make sense. Correct me if I missed something plz.

OMg. Linda. Emphatically:

Would it be fair to call the area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were discarded a "trash dump"?

Witness: Yes.

Chills

JA will clear it up on rebuttal. Someone made an accusation that Lee might be Caylee's father. Can't remember who...

The possibility that Lee or George fathered Caylee was discussed on many blogs, forums in the early stages of the case - long before I was a member of WS. I don't know what's been said here, but I think both theories have been debunked. jmo

These pics JB is showing aren't pics of school trash...bottles and cans.

For what it's worth.

Those crazy elementary school kids. Throwing their heart stickers and beer bottles in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1