2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't read anything in to it. She just may feel the need to take a look at the defense because she has someone's hands in her life and wants to make sure before she'd convict. We can't read into anything the jury does. I remember some of the talking heads were convinced one of the jurors in the Scott Peterson case was pro-defense, but she voted to convict.

I'm just surprised she had enough notes from today to fill an entire page. I sure didn't.

I believe he was trying to get across that EVEN the investigators believed for some reason that there was incest in the home. Why else would they ask for paternity results using Lee's sample. Regardless of the result of said test, it was being investigated that there may be incest in the home which goes to the DT theory.

IIRC, ICA told Jessie, Tony and her jail friend, Robin, about her father and brother attempting to molest her. They had to investigate it. It could go to motive. I think it was the responsible thing for the police to do.

(do I believe her? No)

What if this 17 marker matches Casey cause if I remember JB asked her about the marker inside the duct tape and I thought he only said it couldn't be Caylee's cause she was a 15, if I remember...so maybe the argument is JB opened the door to this question and the state knows Casey has a 17 even though this is just not a conclusive sample so really no value of evidence.

If this is any indication of the pace for the DT presentation, I may not be alive to hear a verdict.

JA was trying to get her to testify to things she could not and she simply stated that. If she was really for the defense she would say yes it could be decomp, or chilli or ice cream or paint chips or a million other things and make him look like a fool.

She stayed professional and JA was trying to get her to slip. All part of the game.

I agree with you on this one Dr. F. This is a dance between DT and SA and there has to be some give and take on both sides.

I am for the SA in this case but I'm also for a fair trial so that once she is convicted she stays convicted. Rock solid. JA seems to be a bit too agressive today JMHO.

I'm going to sign off and watch this from the comfort of my bed. I had to get up at 2:30 AM in order to catch the trial, and I"m worn out.

Thanks in advance for all the wonderful posts I know will be waiting for me after my nap! You all are the bestest! :)

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

Not that I saw. IMO they were quite professional and did not change their tone of voice or demeanor when answering to DT.

Could someone direct me to the list of abbreviations?

Welcome!

ICA or KC refers to Casey. JB is Baez. GM is George Mason. CA and GA are the parents. LA is Lee. LDB is the prosecutor along with JA. HHBP is the judge.

Here's a link to other common abbreviations here on WebSleuths.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963[/ame]

I wouldn't read anything in to it. She just may feel the need to take a look at the defense because she has someone's hands in her life and wants to make sure before she'd convict. We can't read into anything the jury does. I remember some of the talking heads were convinced one of the jurors in the Scott Peterson case was pro-defense, but she voted to convict.

She has someones hands in her life? lol.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Six looks like he's dozing off. Back in session just in time.

Gezzzz long sidebar...what was this about???...been so long I forgot.

the newly note taking juror doesn't bother me - maybe she's writing notes as "counter argument" for any people trying to push for innocent. Maybe the questions she had floating around are now tied very neatly up with notes like "george excluded, lee excluded, no blood, " etc.

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

I respectfully disagree! Dr. Vass and Dr. G were TRUE professionals when being cross examined by the defense. No hostility at all, just the facts!!!

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.
bumping up... notice what is extra big above ^^^^ we need to do better at this:rocker: thanks so much ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor