2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak creditials, a member, a member, but not very credible already.

O/T Some kind of nuclear emergency in Nebraska right now. My phone keeps ringing. ARG!!!

LDK just made Baez's point for him. I am shocked.

She could not argue the evidence, there was trash in the area. She could though and did score emotional points and make a nasty statement about Casey with her statement.

I'm a long time lurker, but I read the board daily!

I tend to agree that the puffy heart sticker is irrelevant to Caylee. I think it just happened to be in the woods.

It would make ICA seem a little more human to me had she applied that sticker. As if maybe she experienced a moment of remorse for her precious dead child and the heart was symbolic. Unfortunately, I don't think she has felt (or will feel) any pangs of remorse over the loss.

Thread is moving fast...but

:welcome5:

LDK just made Baez's point for him. I am shocked.
No; LDB was making the point that Caylee was tossed out among the trash.

Baez's useless sticker broohaha was rendered completely pointless.

Actually, it's pointless from the jump because he should be attacking the stronger evidence, because in the scheme of it, the sticker "evidence" means jack all.

The jury can easily toss it and still give KC the needle. Baez needs to attack the significant evidence that could actually help his client.

WKMG reporting GA called 911 last night when Leonard Padilla was in front of his home with a news crew.

Oh my. She's a bit odd. And by odd I mean spacey. And by spacey I mean she's not reeeeeeally sure what her own credentials are.

Just a reminder that this is the person who's DNA was on the duct tape.

Good Lord......Why exactly would JB get from this witness? Except embarrassing her!! He better have another line of questioning besides the contamination factor. :banghead::banghead:

even if this heart sticker is unrelated, what does that have to do with the defense. It seems to me that this whole issue with the heart sticker is stupid. the DT should be focusing on a DEFENSE, not a sticker that MAY or MAY not be related!

The more they focus on it, the more I think it IS relevant. MOO

Jurors 11 and 12 shared a tiny smirk when Linda had the witness classify the area as a "trash dump." Thats what they'll remember.

by stevehelling via twitter at 2:45 PM

OMg. Linda. Emphatically:

Would it be fair to call the area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were discarded a "trash dump"?

Witness: Yes.

Chills

Was that the only question she had for this witness?

Let the record show on this day, the 3rd anniversary of little Caylee Marie Anthony's death it is affirmed her body was disposed of in an area littered with trash and garbage.

Gottesman is accepted as an expert. jurors are paying attn to her. Not as much note-taking right now.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:47 PM

Oh my. She's a bit odd. And by odd I mean spacey. And by spacey I mean she's not reeeeeeally sure what her own credentials are.

I get that, too.

LDB = awesome!!! that was great. trash dump

Little Caylee is speaking powerfully through the words of LDB today. She doesn't need many words because the image is powerful enough. She doesn't need drivel because her mom is doing too much of that for herself. She just wants justice and this can only come through the words and testiment of this prosecution team.

MOO!:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member