2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Baez stands before us eliciting all of this highly technical, scientific, detailed information ~ and he can't even head up a team smart enough to properly screen basic facts well enough to eliminate VT as a legitimate witness.

No wonder his "scientific questions" make no sense!

The non existent DNA belongs to Xanny the Nanny!!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant brilliant JB!!!! you go girl!

Here's why the jury got confused:
caseytrial165.jpg

:floorlaugh:

QUIT makin me pee my pants! I'm low on diapers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//WS/Sidebar.png

Shouldn't that sign read 'next wrong' instead of 'next right'? :floorlaugh: The DT seems to never have any 'rights'.

Didn't he just ask that question?

Does he understand the answers?

You can't contaminate something that isn't there to begin with and if anything was contaminated it was the item of evidence not the DNA that was never detected.

:sigh: I can't. I just can't with this. Be back in a bit. :seeya:

Okay this is one of those times when I forget to listen to what is going on . Looking around the room, wondering what is going to be or lunch. I wonder if JB has a crush on the witness and so on and so forth.

OT--just returned from a 15 day vacation. During the State's case, was there any testimony or important rulings about the alleged sex abuse by GA or LE? Can't seem to find any mention on lawyer's thread or Lee Anthony thread. TIA!!

Let's see:

SA asked GA (who was called as their first witness) if he molested ICA. GA said no. SA asked Tony if ICA told him that GA molested her. Tony said no.

DT has not brought it up yet. Well, not since their OS.

Don't recall if anyone asked about Lee. :waitasec:

Got to go...I can't take no more...this is all I can stand, I can't stands no more...Baez really should think of another line of work...he's not going anywhere but in circles...all this, to me...is specualtion and meant to confuse this jury...

My prayers that GA doesn't loose his cool if and when called to the stand...think of Caylee and justice for her...JMHO

:seeya:

Well, WHAT IF a pink unicorn swooped down, pooted some skittles & ICA was shoveling skittles? Maybe it's unicorn DNA? :bang:

WTH? I left, ran several errands, returned, AND he is STILL going ......... geez! *yawn*

From what I'm reading JB is ridiculious. The DT should have stuck with no defense angle, and ICA MIGHT have been given LWOP but with this and JB basically wasting time he has only made his client look even more guilty and ICA is headed striaght for that needle, IMO.

R.I.P Caylee Marie Anthony :rose:

So is he now going for a vast FBI conspiracy to reduce the amount of DNA on the shovel? What?

Ohhhh.. Okay... I get it.

ICA was set up! They (LE) covered up GA's DNA by contaminating it!!!!

She is his witness, right?

She looks at him like he is the dumbest thing she has ever seen.

I don't think JB is going to win points with the jury here - his witness does not want to answer his questions. And those questions are very very convoluted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717