2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What nerve Baez has, when Jeff A objects, and Baez answers for the Judge, saying, "she can answer, it's a scientific question"

Juror # 11 yawns and stretched his hands behind his head in #caseyanthony .
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:31 AM

About 4 or 5 jurors taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:34 AM

Here's why the jury got confused:
caseytrial165.jpg

That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this board! :floorlaugh:

Shouldn't that sign read 'next wrong' instead of 'next right'? :floorlaugh: The DT seems to never have any 'rights'.

It should read "Jury Left, bored to tears"

Oh lawd...Cannot.Listen.Anymore.Must.Wake.Up.And.Go.Do.Something/Anything.Else.
Extending sympathy to all listening....later guys and gals!

Now Caylee didn't drown but burned?

Now there is a 'burn victim' in this case? I thought she was a 'drowning victim'.....

SIGH.

Per the expert, it's possible to obtain a DNA profile from items under water, but there are several factors that would affect that ability, including whether the DNA came from blood, semen, etc. and the environmental factors.

Well, I am only an RN, but what I "think" his point is that there was some DNA that was unrelated to Caylee or Casey, and in the end the lab tested and determined that it came from someone in the lab that handled the item. ( shame, she should have been wearing gloves)
However his bigger point, might be that you can not trust the DNA, and perhaps forensic evidence at large, because of the possibility of contamination.

??? So if we had Roy Kronk's DNA, could he be eliminated as a suspect, since he was supposed to have moved the body, and his DNA was not present?

(Again, this is all irrelevant, since evidence had been submitted to the elements for 6 months.)

"Can you get DNA from a burned victim?" WHAT? What does that have to do with anything?

OK...I'm taking a break to hang up my laundry. My ears are killing me.

state will prob end this with just a few questions....can't wait for that to happen

This is the most boring testimony so far. Where the hell is baez going with this?
Some questions seem highly irrelevant? DNA from a burn victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay