2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's why the jury got confused:
caseytrial165.jpg

Refill! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

So the expert says that ICA was excluded from the tests on the duct tape

Caylee was also excluded

I cannot wait until JA gets up there

I hope it is before the lunch break. This is like sitting through an extra inning ball game in which the score is 0-0 in the 13th.

BAM! The expert would have expected to see a mixture of DNA if the lab tech's DNA had, in Baez's words, "overwritten" any DNA already on the tape.

Please let her be off the stand before the lunch break in 30 minutes. The defendant is even getting a glazed expression.

I agree that JA needs to speak calmly but he is frustrated, as we all are. I love HHJP but it is very, very frustrating that he allows JB to act condescending and rude to JA. I think he does this because JB is so inexperienced and I feel like HHJP is constantly making concessions for JB because of his inexperience. Why is that the state's or anyone's fault? He got in this game and if he can't operate at this level then let him fall on his face. It is making me crazy watching the concessions that everyone has to make to help JB, from HHJP giving him case law to look at to JA helping him move things into evidence. Basically, helping him along the way, propping him up. Let him stand on his own two feet like every other professional in that court room and then let the chips fall where they may.

The problem with letting JB "all on his face" is that the life of another person could be seriously affected. In this case, ICA,

Big deal, sheesh, we already knew this happened, but now he is saying that it covered the real DNA from the murderer?????

so we've gone all the way round the maypole, and we learn that the protocols worked...

sorry now I'm snorting at JB JA tete a tete

This is a big fat irrelevant red herring. I doubt very much that any DNA from 6/08 would be present at the time Caylee was discovered. :cow:

JB she's already answered it you just don't like her answer.

Ica and Caylee and all Anthony's were not in the trunk, not at the crime scene, didn't touch bags nor tape, didn't borrow the shovel

HS: matched to female examiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member