2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's really confirming that Caylee died because of the duct tape imo

In a backwards kinda way, Jb is trying to prove that ICA had no blood on her closthes so therefore she didn't kill Caylee, she drowned.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140350"]Thread to discuss Vasco Thompson.[/ame]

:seeya:

I think that's what his point is, that, since there is no blood, the drowning theory is plausible. Of course, it also lends credence to the State's theory of asphyxiation/suffocation.

FWIW - Does anyone know why blood would not be present in the early stages of decomp? I barely nick my fingers and I bleed, why would there not be blood leaked with the early fluids of decomp?

Not a Decomp. Nurse, but have been an ICU nurse for many moons. Once a body begins to decompose, IMO, the blood remaining in the body begins to break down AND becomes diluted with fluid(by product) of the decomposing body.

She was bagged after being in the trunk a bit....leaving the stain...and smell IMO Bagging came later, when Casey borrowed the shovel on the 17th...decided digging a hole was too much like "work" imo

I think if that were true there would have been more hair and evidence in the trunk. I think she was bagged in the trunk - fatty acids seeped out. I don't think she used the shovel to bag her. I think she was going to bury her but changed her mind and then just through her int he woods.

MO of course.

I hate it when Jose says " can you describe to the ladies and gentleman of the jury!"

He wants to show the jury that he, unlike the mean old SAO, is there to help them "understand" things clearly. That's why he drags out the silly flipchart. He is there to present things for "regular folks", unlike the SAO and their "highfalutin'" ways.

It's not working, of course. Smarmy smile doesn't help, I don't think.

:cow:

Why is SA not objecting for relevance?

Has anyone suggested, implied, or claimed this was a bloody death?

::yawn::

He is trying to throw salt in the eyes. I can't come up with any other reasons he is going in this direction.

What's the point of no blood on the clothes? She killed Caylee without breaking any blood vessels obviously.

I don't think he's bringing in this evidence for the blood value but for the discoloration of the shirt's. He will say that cleaning products caused the discoloration as well as the chloroform

As Seubert goes over each article of clothing looked at jurors write as if they are keeping a checklist. we can't see what they're writing.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:28 AM

the trunk liner and clothes with yellow and brown stains - state will delicatly bring up is it poo-poo-lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez