2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming in late... I don't understand why JB was asking about Tony's car...? Casey had access to that car but George and Kronk didn't so if anything had been found in that car it wouldn't tend to whitewash his client in the least.

It was brought in because Bloise made errors in the document paperwork confusing Casey's vehicle and Tony's..Fortunately, I don't think that point was made clearly to the observer/juror though..

Juror # 11 yawns and stretched his hands behind his head in #caseyanthony .
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:31 AM

About 4 or 5 jurors taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:34 AM

...and #11 is the edge of his seat guy.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAHHHHHH ladies and gentlemen of the jury

#CaseyAnthony Breaking news, Anthony's attorney says Vasco Thompson will confirm NO contacts w/George.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:37 AM

I cannot wait until Mr. Jeff Ashton gets his turn to question this witness. His questioning is on point and concise. He does not dilly dally around like the present attorney (???) is doing.

i think jb wants to show that because there was no dna on the duct tape....no kc's no caylee's ....that mr k is the one who put the duct tape there when he found the body

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Breaking news, Anthony's attorney says Vasco Thompson will confirm NO contacts w/George.

Based upon info known samples...next step all dna from all staff in dna staff data base....next step what other units @ FBI lab processed ....knowing female techs handled this item...all gave dna sample....turned out to be matched Lori Godessman? documents examiner?

Possible when contaminate dna - overwrite dna already there? depend on quantity on dna contaminate.....if you have very large quantitiy of dna it is possible it could shadow or hide presence of an indiv....on this item profile is very low levels....expect to see a mixture @ those levels....only if have large enough dna to overshadow dna? object - sustain - rephrase.....
would have expected....@ level there expected mixed iwth another profile if contained there....is it still possible to ?? object- facts not in evidence - sustain

JB- does contaminate dna over ride something already there object-overrule
hypothetical.....
very large presence volume or percentage of dna deposited on a small amount of 2nd ind. dna...it is possible....

dna contaminate got there much later....we were last unit....is that common? not sure how to answer common....more advantageous for dna lab to get it first? wouldn't altered way item process handled in her unit......when item handled by fewer people...lesser chance of a contaminate or another dna deposit on it ....doesn't change the way she processed it......

exam plan is determined by ...chemisty, latent unit....

duct tape exposed to numerous elements? case describe collected from outside and water in it at times....incoming letter said it was outdoors.

elements can and do degrade dna (object- overrule) yes elements can destroy dna and humidity....why do test? evidence in this case forensic standpoint item should be swabbed for dna on that victim the tape.....can still get dna from items underwater can you not? object-overrule

answer HHBP - yes or no unless you need to explain.....it is possible then again several different factors involved in lenght of time. what type of bio fluid - blood or semen other factors to obtain dna profile from something submerged....

can get dna burn victims? yes you can

multiple variables determine if dna profile can be generated....sure

never know what all variables are until actual tested? object
no I dont have all knowledge of an item before come to FBi lab...not possible to our are going to get dna...redish brown stain expect to get....if not id'd any staining don't know if dna profile.....re: duct tape - where expect better chance of getting profile....outer portion or inner portion - attached to someones face with saliva and other bodily fluids (object- overrule - sidebar)

Well, I for one am SO GLAD any animals are excluded from using the shovel. He just narrowed it down to like all of humanity. *big eyeroll* Way to go, Jose!

And I just got even more lost after that...please tell me the SA is going to bring up that hurricane and the swamp conditions? I think those are two very good reasons NO DNA was found on the duct tape, SHEESH.

The tape was tatered the entire sticky area was gone - there was only the fabric left.

Right, she has only talked about the shiny side! So, we might expect another hours discussion on the degraded fabric/now unsticky side of the duct tape.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Some of the jurors smile after Ashton asked to approach and started walking toward judge's bench. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

This is Past Ynot, coming to you from the vicinity of Post #1350...

If any Future WSers are still discussing Rep. Weiner, please discontinue that activity at this time.

Thank you.
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members