2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seuibert: No blood on doll that was previously cleaned with Clorox wipe by Cindy Anthony. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:57 AM

I realize it's an unpopular sentiment, but...um...baez may be a boring <modsnip> however, this DNA evidence on the shovel and on the tape (perhaps belong to someone else or to contamination) is no less relevant than the 'one-out-of-eleven' female Anthony hairs that showed a "death band", found incongruously in the Pontiac trunk. Same tendency to incriminate - or to exculpate - in the absence of any supportive evidence. I'm not a troll, but doesn't proper sleuthing involve comparative, objective consideration of all the evidence in any investigation and less condemnation of the judicial process as a whole and defense counselors as a population? JB doesn't have to prove CA didn't kill Caylee; he has to show that the state of Florida hasn't *proven* that CA killed Caylee. All of this DNA contam goes to that obligation. And unpopular as the view may be, I do not believe that the state proved their case against CA, beyond any standard of reasonable doubt. One concern of mine is that any complicit person or persons will essentially get away with murder if the state's "CA did it all alone because she's a pathological liar and a bad Mom" wins the jury's decision :/

I don't agree and I'm much too tired to go over everything again with anyone.

Since there doesn't seem to be a topic, I am not sure I am going OT by posting that I have cleaned my bathroom and vaccumed my floors while waiting for Jose's point.:truce:

Well, I went shopping on line at Penneys, ordered 4 blouses, wrote out checks for bills, and am emailing with three of my kids and two of my G-kids. Now I'm going to make a chocolate cake yummy :)

jb and ja just said that the doll came from the car....when in fact....it came from CA who said she pulled it out from the car

What we just witnessed IMO is Baez just pulled a stunt to make himself look more credible to the jury by striking his own witness testimony

It just made me assume he lulled himself into a trance with his boring line of questioning.

HHBP disregard the blanket Seubert just testified to....

other items not on report...
Q-244 - (SA #HR) doll received @ lab....informed came from a vehicle ...check notes for specific vehicle.....JA & JB - have a stipulation doll came from Pontiac Sunfire interior.

swabbed for blood - no presence detected...

Dec. 16 08...report....page 2...given profiles of CA, GA & LA? buccal swabs submitted to lab under communication dated 10/20/08....asked to conduct paternity test for LA being potential father of Caylee A?

object - sidebar
recess for lunch

JB just asked several questions about a completely phantom blanket. JA had to remind JB that there is no such evidence. :banghead: :floorlaugh:

Was this the DNA that was the 17 not the 14/15 or was that another piece of evidence?

I wouldn't anticipate there would be DNA. There wasn't even the possibility of finding nuclear DNA in the BONES for goodness sake because of the length of time. These items had been in a hurricane, rising and receding water, drug through the mud by animals. Water had degraded the duct tape to the point there was no sticky left. Another FBI examiner had testified that the sticky had degraded to a mass on one end of the tape.

MOO

Bill S is so mind numbed - he had to act like a computer and refresh!

I might have to step away ....

JB got in the question about Lee being tested as Caylee's father.

OMG did I hear what I thought I just did. He is saying something about LA being the father of Caylee

IMO, it indicates he is trying to get his thoughts together. I think this shows lack of experience. He doesn't show (IMO) that he can jump to a thought and quickly formulate a sentence or question.

Oooo Ashton mad about questioning paternity testing on LA!!

HHJP just recessed for lunch!

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads