2011.06.16 Vigil Info *bump*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co8sx5O6SsM"]YouTube - ‪♥ Caylee Anthony Memorial Tribute: "A Promise to Caylee"‬‏[/ame]

Loving God, a candle burns in our hearts and warms our soul. It never flickers. It never wanes. It is the memory of sweet and precious Caylee Anthony who is now at home with you. I ask you to keep her close to your heart. Keep her in the bright flame of your love.

Third anniversary bump.

When you wipe away all of the noise and all of the attempts to distract from the sobering truth of the matter...
...you'll find an innocent little girl.​
"Any society, any nation, is judged on the basis of how it treats its weakest members -- the last, the least, the littlest." -
Cardinal Roger Mahony
Let us be judged for how we treat the memory of Caylee; with dignity and with justice.

Thanks for bringing this back up BJB! I bought a small, mixed flat of pansies & petunias to plant in Caylee, Halleigh and other missing children's honor. The bright pink & light purple will be Caylee's. It has been one down pour after another until this a.m. when we just got a sudden burst of unexpected blue skies with loads of sunshine! Later this afternoon once it dries up a tad I will be planting them in my flower garden. I will post pics for all to see.

I also light a small votive candle and allow it to go until it burns out.

Sweet Caylee Marie Angelbabe ~ Later today I will go outside and stand in the sunshine with a bottle of soap bubble solution. I will blow some Miracle Bubbles up toward you, and they will glisten with iridescent colors as they float up toward heaven. In the evening I will go outside and walk around till I am able to see the moon above the rooftops. When I look at the moon, as I often do, I think of you and send you baby angel kisses. I will imagine you flitting up there among the stars, laughing as the stardust tickles your nose and coats your angel wings. I will, as I am now, shed some tears because you were gone too soon. I tell myself that you are not lonely anymore, and are with all the other little ones up there needing your sweet baby playfulness.
RIP Caylee Marie. You are loved by many strangers who never knew you before you became an angel. Lots of loving hugs and baby kisses are coming your way.

Beautiful post!

Caylee sweetheart, we are all thinking of you today...comforted that no one will ever hurt you again and that justice is coming very, very soon.

They just showed on WFTV that there was balloons released in honor of Caylee at the court house. Some were released by school aged kids. SO precious they did that for her.

RIP Caylee. Justice is going to be coming for you. <3

I love that! That is beautiful especially that they had children doing it.

I agree TL!! I think it is beautiful they had the kids involved too.

Wow that's amazing! I wonder if GA and CA were aware that they did that! It is just so very dad that it has been 3 years that this precious baby died and her mother doesn't show a bit of emotion!

so so damaging for the environment and if it gets to the ocean - omg.
Wish people would do alternatives.

No amount of retribution will ever bring this precious child back. But the law is the law. And death means death. I hope that justice will prevail. And I will take comfort in knowing that this sweet baby girl is in God's arms.

Many flock to Caylee Anthony memorial
"Snip" June 16, 2011

Video Caylee Anthony balloon release http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=h...&vtitle=Caylee Anthony balloon release
Thursday is the three year anniversary of Caylee Anthony's death, according to defense attorneys.

The state has never given the exact date they think Caylee died.

A memorial has been set up in the woods off Suburban Drive where investigators removed her remains in late 2008 not far from the Anthony home.

Full Article: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...thony-memorial

MAY YOU RIP CAYLEE MARIE! AMERICA WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU, WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL! :blowkiss:

Caylee, we're not going to let you fall off the front page tonight. :heartluv:
You're in my heart. God bless you sweet one. xoxo

I don't know where to post this ...

Did anyone notice that when the heart sticker picture was shown today, that the screen pulsated back and forth for a while ... as in that of a beating heart. Caylee's beating heart, so poignant on the third anniversary of her death.

:praying:

balloons.jpg

RIP Caylee Marie :rose:

Justice is on it's way, soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members