2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the witness asking for a flashlight to look in the can was a stall tactic so he could gather his thoughts!!

On HLN they are saying that this was just a fraction of what JA will do to ICA if she takes the stand!!

That is an understatement. But right now while I don't think she will do it, she is the only one that can tell her own fantasy about what happened.

You peeps were having way too much fun, so I ended up opening livestream from WFTV. Bii S. says that JA is kicking bu**!

I got drawn back in myself - had decided to step back a bit from the abyss and all that.

I think the thread was more fun than the cross!

My husband chews and I've had multiple occasions to smell a ripe container of spit left in a hot car being opened. Although NASTY in it's own right it smells like rotten vomit and not like a dead body.

I wish JA asked this witness if JB ever said anything about the body being moved before he did his report.

This guy is hedging so much!

You peeps were having way too much fun, so I ended up opening livestream from WFTV. Bii S. says that JA is kicking bu**!

Haven't heard Bill S's take yet - but, heck yeah, Ashton is taking this guy for a ride and it won't end on a dead end at Universal either!!!!!

On HLN they are saying that this was just a fraction of what JA will do to ICA if she takes the stand!!

Did you see after that Mike Brooks says, "JA OWNS Huntington"...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This witness is done, stick a fork in him and be done with it.

ME >>>>>
4.gif

I'm lost.

If there is nothing in the *can*, on the *can*, etc., why did the State photograph it & enter the photo as evidence?

How is the *can* relevant?

Help! I want to understand!

This witness literally has impeached himself numerous times.....

just got back for the afternoon, did ja
ask the witness if he knew what happened on dec 11,,
the day he was hired?

Jeff makes suffering through all of Jose's direct testimony so worth it to watch JA completely obliterate all of it

Oh my...I thought the defense did a good job this AM (sorry but I did) then JA steps up and turns this witness around 180 degrees... No way will ICA ever take the stand, even if she was considering it before, there is no way she will want to face JA. wow

My husband chews and I've had multiple occasions to smell a ripe container of spit left in a hot car being opened. Although NASTY in it's own right it smells like rotten vomit and not like a dead body.

And bugs will not touch it. Tobacco juice is not attractive for some reason, is deadly to plants and bugs. This entire day has been a big fat bunch of baloney! :twocents:

My Daddy always said:
"Don't allow liars and people with agendas in your life...take them out with the rest of the trash!"

:bow:Way to take out the trash JA!:bow:

I can't believe this guy has been basing his theorys on pictures.
JA is Phenomenal. I am no longer bored. Was this guy bought by the DF to say all he has said? Huntington is wishing he never got that call from LKB on DEC 11, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett