2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
important becasue of talk of "trash" causing smell while actually trash consisted of non-foodand pretty mush non-smelling items. Can itself nto important just as part of contents of bag

I'm lost.

If there is nothing in the *can*, on the *can*, etc., why did the State photograph it & enter the photo as evidence?

How is the *can* relevant?

Holy :cow:!! JA is a man on FIRE! He's so sexy when he's mad :D I am in LOVE! :heartbeat:

That is an understatement. But right now while I don't think she will do it, she is the only one that can tell her own fantasy about what happened.

I hope she does - She is just snotty and sick enough in her head since she has always gotton away with her lies, that she just may think she can pull it off.

Look how she was with LE at Universal. That girl didn't miss a beat, didn't stutter or ho-hum around about anything.
She just kept keeping on and keeping on. Let those lies roll off your tongue Casey. You're very good at it. Of course you can trip up Ashton, go for it.
I dare ya.
I double dog dare ya!!!!:woohoo:

I'm glad Ashton brought up 12/11, but wish he would've pointed out it was before Caylee was identified. Maybe he still will, though. Would be a good finish.

This guy made all his conclusions about the garbage by LOOKING AT PICTURES of it!!!

WFTV commentators saying some might think JA's pigs in the blanket comment was insensitive.

Doubtful, since the next of kin thought it was hilarious...

I hope the jurors saw that.

You mean 'I'll show you my salami if you show me yours??!!'

LOL!!!!

Oh I love to eat it everyday and if they ask me while I'll say....cuz Jeff Ashton has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

He is under oath, even if it means it's contradictory to testimony for the Defense....

This witness sickens me, as he is spinning whatever he can to avoid telling the truth!

You peeps were having way too much fun, so I ended up opening livestream from WFTV. Bill S. says that JA is kicking bu**!

Thanks for that because I am watching WESH and only have Jim L to mainly read his tweets, which are usually about anything "light" he can find to talk about and not about the testimony. I sure am looking forward to Bill S.'s end of the day summary.

And I hope HHJP is having a good chuckle with Stan right about now...:great:

JA is doing fantastic but is it just me or does anyone else think he could have just came up for his cross and said

You stated that you saw pictures of the evidence.
Did you EVER inspect or conduct any tests on ANY of the evidence, the car, the stain, the bag of trash or the paper towels personally like Dr. Haskell did?

Witness: No I did not

No further questions!!

It would have been alot faster. lol

Seriously, I do understand that JA is crossing this T's and dotting his I's but sometimes less is more. KWIM??

I respectfully disagree. Several tweets came out of the courtroom that at least one juror was on the edge of his seat listening to Ashton. The jury will remember this cross for the rest of their lives.

IMO

JA saved the day. He makes everything so clear. He must've impressed the jurors with his integrity when he was offering to dig out those cans to show the witness. JA comes across as pure truth and justice. Let's hope the jurors finally see through JB's trickery.

JEFF ASHTON :yourock: :blowkiss:

Bon fire is embers..... and am checking in. Looks like we had a few grand slams on the cross this afternoon? and Ashton has the broom out for the sweep?

Can I have a quick catch up?

Oh, the boys had a few raw hotdogs too. Yes, I know I know... but what is childhood without at least trying an uncooked Oscar Meyer Weiner!

You.Must.Re-watch.Ashtons.Cross.

It upsets me that this witness smiles so much and that includes Casey too. If this was my daughter I could not, would not crack a smiles about any of this.

The spit cup is the OJ simpson glove, in reverse.

ICA's knight in shining bug armour is going down in flames.

~pass the raid~

And bugs will not touch it. Tobacco juice is not attractive for some reason, is deadly to plants and bugs. This entire day has been a big fat bunch of baloney! :twocents:

ITA. There used to be a gardener on TV years ago that also used natural things for garden insects. One of the things was to soak tobacco in water and use the water to kill bugs in the garden. Definitely poisonous to bugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett