2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see now why the good judge let baez go on and on and on with the lame questioning of this "expert witness" .

Gave him enough rope so that JA could hang him on cross...~applauds~

this guy wanted his moment...never testified in a trial before...cause no one ever asked him...

so inexperienced...study should get tossed.

JA is doing fantastic but is it just me or does anyone else think he could have just came up for his cross and said

You stated that you saw pictures of the evidence.
Did you EVER inspect or conduct any tests on ANY of the evidence, the car, the stain, the bag of trash or the paper towels personally like Dr. Haskell did?

Witness: No I did not

No further questions!!

It would have been alot faster. lol

Seriously, I do understand that JA is crossing this T's and dotting his I's but sometimes less is more. KWIM??

OMG, is he really wanting the jury to believe that snuff spit smells like decomp?!?!?!? Holy Hell!

It is impossible for body fluids from a live person to smell like body fluids from a deceased person because the decomposition process that produces the smell can only occur due to decomp gases.

If body fluids from a live person had the capability to smell like decomp, every back alley behind every sleazy hotel in the world would smell like decomp after a while.

JMO ;)

Bon fire is embers..... and am checking in. Looks like we had a few grand slams on the cross this afternoon? and Ashton has the broom out for the sweep?

Can I have a quick catch up?

Oh, the boys had a few raw hotdogs too. Yes, I know I know... but what is childhood without at least trying an uncooked Oscar Meyer Weiner!

JA you are my hero!!! I missed most of the afternoon section and just saw a small replay of him! He was sooo awesome!!!

I have been out all day, Can someone plz tell me if the State is doing well.It will take me forever to catch up

It will be well worth it to watch the replay of Ashton's cross examination. Do not bother with Baez'z 4 hour direct. Just cut straight to the intense, cut throat cross by JA. It was a sight to behold. Law schools are going to use it as examples of what to aim for.

I hope the jurors come away today realizing that is 3yrs ago to the tee that all these decompositional events were taking place.

The long pause when asked if tabacco spit could ever smell like a dead body and then his answer when he did was :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

NOt a shred of credibility left ...even the dumbest of jurors got that!

Wow! I've watched many many trials and I think this is the best re-cross examination by far I've ever seen from a prosecutor.

I feel like such a bad mommy. My son is looking out the window longingly wanting to go swimming and I can't tear myself away from JA.

I'm lost.

If there is nothing in the *can*, on the *can*, etc., why did the State photograph it & enter the photo as evidence?

How is the *can* relevant?

Help! I want to understand!

Huntington claimed it was an open container of tobaccy spit that attracted coffin flies

Holy Toledo! I hope there are paramedics ready to care for Huntington when he gets off the stand.

Watch Ashton hold up that package after showing what it is and say "now tell us how that stunk up that car for 2 years"

JA is getting heat from the pigs in a blanket question. Why didn't you wrap your pigs in a blanket?

How else are you going to ask why you didn't wrap the pigs in a blanket like the child was wrapped?

I just want to point out for those worried about JA's aggressiveness it is his job to confuse, impeach, and destroy the defense witnesses. I'd say he's damned good at it!

OMG he was HIRED on 12/11/2008?????????

Wow, not good. Just when I take a sanity break from the DT's turn - THIS?*&%^^$%*^$%

Details?

To me, there's nothing wrong with JA's 'pigs in a blanket' comment - simply because him saying that helped relax the witness he was trying to tear apart. Getting him (the witness) to laugh helped him (JA) do just that with a smile.

If it was ok for Casey to laugh out loud at it???? THAT should be the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV