2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet we see that young man in high profile cases in the future, just give him time..............LOL

Casey and Jose as two peas in a pod:

JBnKC.jpg

Guard snatched KC up while she was tidying. Must have given her a look as KC went very quickly.

I feel as if my fingers have melted into the machine....I apologise to all for all of the spelling errors and transpositions! What a day!!!!

Judge - "You will be in recess for the evening, which I think you may find enjoyable." :floorlaugh:

Dear #CaseyAnthony followers, with achy fingers, bloodshot eyes, and lessons on pupation, adipocere and blow flies, I bid you all g'bye.by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:50 PM

I was promised a good time in here. Better not let me down, folks...I've had a miserable day with the bug man.

Is it just me or did JA manage to change him from "Young, Brilliant Scientist, the Youngest PHd in history" to "Weird Creepy little bug dude fascinated by dead people. The sort of person you expect to be called Igor or Renfield in a classic horror movie"?

Wow - I'm not even watching this and I've been tense and holding my breath toward the end of today. Yikes. I am beyond excited that the state is going to be able to smack down each and every one of the DT "expert" witnesses. What a pay off after the way this day started!

I feel as if my fingers have melted into the machine....I apologise to all for all of the spelling errors and transpositions! What a day!!!!

Never even noticed any typos. Thank you so much! I always rely on the transcribed posts, as I am usually at work and cannot watch everything.

THANK YOU!!! :) :) :) :)

NEVER apologize for what you do, which is an INCREDIBLE JOB.

:woohoo:

Judge Perry tells attorneys to be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:50 PM

Wesh doing a trial summary - Ripped is the word Bob Kealing is using to describe JA's cross.
Particularly right now just talking about the flies - no cadaver bugs....whoops...

Man or man I just adore JA. But -----I would get nervous if he just ask me my name.

You did GREAT! And we ALL appreciate all of your hard work, Wenwe. :)

LOL! I noticed that I typed Bii instead of Bill S. Guess I've invented a new game system :D Anybody up for Bii instead of Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly