2011.06.17 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-One)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that too, and remembered it when it was revealed that the defense called Dr. TH on Dec. 11. How would they know it was Caylee before she was identified?

*I'm not saying I believe LE withheld the info, just that I don't rule out the possibility that the DT knew where the body was hidden. What was their incentive to recover it sooner? The longer the body was not recovered, the less evidence it would contain when it was found. JMO

They knew because they knew that Casey's story was a complete and outright LIE! These attorney's can say whatever they want to in public, but trust me, they knew she was lying about the nanny a very long time ago, even before Caylee was found. The attorney's knew that a body being found so close to the home was bound to be Caylee. They all knew the truth, still do, yet chose to remain defensive as they are now just for the glory and fame of a high profile trial.

I've not seen anything of the such! I do however have a feeling what it is about. This can't get any crazier! Wow!

They must be referring to the black man that they suggested George was talking, too. The one who held the news conference today.

Not only did Ashton make Dr. Huntington look like a fool, but his IQ is at least 100 points higher than poor Jose.

I've not been home to watch today, I've been trying to keep up via mobile...could someone pease tell me what was the deal about some loud noise during court that startled people?? What or who was it? TIA

I wish my DH was interested but he thinks I've lost it :( Says it's to depressing!

This is one time I can say I'm glad I'm single! My ex would have thought I had lost my mind...:great:

I wish my DH was interested but he thinks I've lost it :( Says it's to depressing!

So does my 14 year old. She caught me checking WS on my phone in the check out line and was like "really?"

I love how excited HHJP gets about giving the jurors treats and things to do. It's so cute!!! The dessert lady, the restaurants, the pretzels! He comes by his girth honestly...he loves his goodies.

Could anyone tell me when TH conducted his pig decomposition study? After listening to his testimony, I wonder if he didn't design his research so as to ensure the results that would be most beneficial to the defense. In academia, this sort of made-to-order research is generally frowned upon, if not unethical. JMO.

I am NOT a scientist but IMHO after JA cross and many recrosses he looked unethical as all get out.All day he spent playing ring around the real evidence till JA's cross.Sure did sound like he catered his pig experiment to insure results would favor the DT.JB must have told him would use and pay him very well to testify in all the cases he will get after everyone sees what a great Attorney JB is.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They must be referring to the black man that they suggested George was talking, too. The one who held the news conference today.

I am sure of the same.

Talk about seeking fame! This man said he didn't know George and has never talked to him..so why bring the race card into it? No doubt that if this phone number could have attached itself to a Latino or Hispanic man, Jose would have went after them too. I'll certainly sit on my hands now! The nerve of some people! Ugggg!:banghead:

Anyone watching JVM right now? Gawd, Wendy Murphy is NUTZ!

Wendy Murphy said on Issues just now that she felt defense paid the guy to lie today.

So does my 14 year old. She caught me checking WS on my phone in the check out line and was like "really?"

I love how excited HHJP gets about giving the jurors treats and things to do. It's so cute!!! The dessert lady, the restaurants, the pretzels! He comes by his girth honestly...he loves his goodies.

I do too. Judge Perry is the best... he is such a very considerate, patient man.

They knew because they knew that Casey's story was a complete and outright LIE! These attorney's can say whatever they want to in public, but trust me, they knew she was lying about the nanny a very long time ago, even before Caylee was found. The attorney's knew that a body being found so close to the home was bound to be Caylee. They all knew the truth, still do, yet chose to remain defensive as they are now just for the glory and fame of a high profile trial.

I just wonder if ICA disclosed to JB where the body would be found. And they just waited for it to be discovered, hoping the decomposition would destroy evidence. So when the body was found, they called an entomologist from out of state THAT very day.

OMG Sonny and Wendy just got into this big bashing match on JVM.

Wendy is saying the bug expert lied and should be santioned. And Sonny jumped all over her for saying that. Then Wendy come back and yelling at Sonny.

Anyone watching JVM right now? Gawd, Wendy Murphy is NUTZ!

YES. OMG. I was looking for the HLN thread to post that exact same thing.

I am starting to feel bad because I think she may be nutz, for realz.

Channel 6 just broke in and said that the Defense is being accused of using the race card. A local group is making the accusation. No idea what that's about.

I've not seen anything of the such! I do however have a feeling what it is about. This can't get any crazier! Wow!

I'm sure it's about attempting to involve VT into this mess. Unfortunately, it's been common practice to blame an innocent minority in the past. It's dirty and despicable, IMO.

Sooner Fan#1 says I am now hooked on the CA trial. What she hasn't told you that I spent 42 years as an accident investigator for the insurance industry and have testified in more trials than I can remember on both the plaintiff's side and the defense's side. I am proud to say that in all the trials I have testified, my testimony was never refuted and we never lost a case.

r there any online videos of the JA cross-examining the professor (Huntington I believe)... my DVR didn't get it.

YES. OMG. I was looking for the HLN thread to post that exact same thing.

I am starting to feel bad because I think she may be nutz, for realz.

I hear ya, katydid. Between her and LP, it's "Lunatics Running the Asylum" night on JVM.

I've not been home to watch today, I've been trying to keep up via mobile...could someone pease tell me what was the deal about some loud noise during court that startled people?? What or who was it? TIA

Wondered that myself....thanks for bringing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech