2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame...this young man is about to be so humiliated, he's going to feel like a school boy by the time JA gets through with him.

I know...and he is bright red. It's that kind of blush where you blush because you're embarrassed then you blush more because you're embarrassed that you are blushing.

be honest.... your still getting paid to fail for the defense....

This is kind of gross-I grew up on a farm in Indiana, the vet would come out and de-horn the young cattle in the summer, the blowflys were there instantly, they would lay eggs in the open wound where the horn was and before long there were maggots, we had spray (it was purple!) to kill them.
Another name for blowflys here is "s**tflys" because they like to swarm around the manure, too.
Flies (not sure if they were coffin flies or not but they were black) would swarm around the cattle, we would spray the cows with flyspray when we milked them.
Lots of flies on the farm! Yuck-I hate them!
There are apparently about 120,000 known species of flies (Info from Wikipedia).

Mr. Ashton knows his stuff. He knows how important this week is. "Let's assume today is day one." :( Right on the money.
Talking about the 95 degree temperature right now and how the witness has experienced it for himself.

This witness needs to stop saying "assume" when one assumes they are making an a$$ out of u and me

Maybe JA should just ask him what equation HE used to assume his assumptions.

#CaseyAnthony Ashton: how long was body at Suburban Drive? Huntington: placed there 2-3 days post mortem. #CayleeAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:18 PM

Ashton is asking how long does TH think the body was somewhere else? Huntington says assuming environmental conditions - about 2-4 days
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:18 PM

I loved hearing him say that

This witness seems very nervous answering questions for JA. He is hesitating a lot with answers.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez looks unhappy that defense witness told the state the body had been there since 2-4 days after death
39 seconds ago

"early colonizers" .....
Maybe JB should call Christopher Columbus.

Is JA going to be allowed to ask this witness about DT contacting them on the day the remains were found (BEFORE it was confirmed that it was Caylee)?

Witness: Let's say the body were in a refrigerator...

ICA's reaction.
2.jpg

Witness needs to borrow JB's blackberry and get answers from LKB. :floorlaugh:

This will make it much tougher for defense to say Roy Kronk put body there later.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:19 PM

THis witness keeps saying everything "depends on the circumstances" when JA points out something in favor of the prosecution.

I am REALLY tired of listening to this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove