2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yes!!! The FLIES WANT THEIR OFFSPRING TO DO WELL JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PARENT!

Oh God, I keep hoping the witness says, "Come on, give me a break, ok?"

OK he just said - in relation to bugs

Like any other parent they want their kids to do well....

I think the witness is very likable.

I think so too. I don't think he is necessarily defense oriented. I just think he did his experiment with trying to see if he could duplicate things, yet rebut the State's theory. Trying to make a name for himself.

I just think he tried too hard, and is not admitting that the conditions were in fact not similar enough. And that he doesn't have all the information. You know the defense only told/gave him what LKB thought he needed to come up with something different.

Some jurors taking notes during the cross. They're all paying attention.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:21 PM

JA - Why aren't the early colonizers there if the body was available to them?
TH - Because of post mortem body movement.
JA - But don't the flies go with the body?

There is a definite cut off point where a fly or maggot is not attracted to some laying egg places even tho' there's still food. Witness is claiming the early colonizers went away from disinterest?

If I were listening to description of my daughter's body as a food source you would have to commit me.

This is why I said in Sidebar thread to keep the faith. Do the doubters really think JA would leave the SA's case wanting for something?

the attitude of the witness is so obviously working overtime....try try try as he might to obviscate the story to fit the defense side..

he is playing a violin as the titanic is sinking

this is PAINFUL and DELICIOUS to watch
:floorlaugh:

I do not like this guy anymore. It just seems to me if a person stands behind their testimony/opinions, they wouldnt struggle so much answering simple questions.

By testimony of when remains were deposited in woods-defense has to allege George dumped body.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:22 PM

Oh dear - this is bad!!! I hope Dr. Haskell is watching this and redoing his notes to how he teaches his students.

JA: so you are saying the insects were washed off?

Witnes: did not say that

JA: But the insects go with the body - that is their food

Witness: insects blah blah

JA: YOu are trying to say the body was move at the EXACT time the bugs laid their eggs and left the body???

Witness: There are several scenarios.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JA is burying this guy. I feel bad for him

I don't feel bad for him at all.....................:crazy:

Look what JB did to all of the SA witnesses???

Witness - just like any other parent - they want thier kids do do well

BA BA BOOM

This expert has completely disassociated his testimony of flies from that of a mother killing her daughter,in his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak