2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness is trying so hard to make his answers fit the defense theory and you can tell he is a nervous wreck! I hope this testimony will impact his career negatively!

ATTENTION EVERYONE

IF YOU COULD PLEASE HELP OUT WITH FOOD DONATIONS FOR THE SEARCHERS IN HAYWARD CALIFORNIA LOOKING FOR MICHELLE LE IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR INFO.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140705"]CA Food Donations Needed for Searchers for Michelle Le. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The temp is a trap. I bet the temp in Neb. averages 60 in the fall when he did his experiment.

You guys are going to need rehab if you keep drinking like this. Lucky for you, I know a few good places.

Why do I get the feeling that this person on the stand, ( sorry 4get his name) is being shady with JA?

I don't know if it's shady, or if he's realizing JA has him by the . . . .

During this line of cross examining - no jurors are taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

JA is leading him by the reins now, whewh

JA IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT RIGHT NOW...QUESTIONING ABOUT IT BEING HOT OUT TODAY....HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE FOR A BODY TO DECOMPOSE?

This guy just agreed with us. 2- 3 days

SLAM! JA just said, let's say today is day 1. You know it is 95 degrees outside....

Agreed she was at another location 3-4 days

LG suggests we all pause for a short song - it goes like this:
I put my left foot in - I take my left foot out and I shake it all about - I do the Hokey Pokey and that's what it's all about.

Second verse, the same as the first.....

Now, don't we all feel better?

the drinkers are going to fall and hurt themselves :floorlaugh:

Juror 14 shaking his head at answer given by bug expert under cross examination. #caseyanthony #fox35by anthonycase via twitter at 1:17 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak