2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez does not want jury to know that Dr. Huntington was a student of the state's expert, Dr. Neal Haskell. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 12:52 PM

If it's true why does it need to be kept from the jury??? It is what it is......

Fluids then had to spill out at the top of the tied trash bag. It isn't 100% sealed ever. Not sure how many times I have had a trash bag leak.

Could someone provide a link for me to one of those live-streaming reflector sites? (Actually, I don't know what they are really.) I've been watching Channel 6's feed on my media player but I'm not getting anything from them today. I prefer to watch on my player rather than a web site because I can keep it on top of all the various windows and programs I've got open.
The link I had a word similar to alkali, akmai . . . I don't know! Someone who knows these things please help!:hero:

I use DeskPins http://users.forthnet.gr/pat/efotinis/programs/deskpins.html to keep any browser windows open and on top till I remove the "pin". This works on Win 7 as well! LOVE it and it's free! You can still re-size and move the window tabs as well!

Dr. H - indicators why body was moved...when body decomps - research from trunk...body decomp fluids come out ....in an outdoor leach into soil...changes bio..animal, microorganisms, kill off plant or grasses...too much fertilizer - too much nitrogen.....

soil biotic communities within cell structure - recent studies biotic -living or a-biotic non-living structures....look @ those can tell something that decompose....refereced Dr. Dave Carter research - object- sustain!

stain area on ground - include body in a couple of plastic bags - no breach to bags - entirely sealed - no fluid can escape - not expect to see that fluid on soil...if tear those fluids would spill out.....death scene outdoors - stain is where to look @ to describe the scene or lovcation

I would hope the difference is.....if Casey TRULY was driving around with the odor coming from her trunk and it was JUST A BAG OF TRASH......she SURELY would have thrown it out before it started smelling like a decomposing body. Yeesh.
She did drive around with the odor coming from the trunk. When did she go to a friend's house to take a shower?

THERE was no stain on the ground int he soil because she was bagged three times and was decomposed to bones after 6 months and storms!

uh Judge keeps overruling JA - why?

Yo Baez... Caylee was a skeleton within two weeks time, then the dump site was FLOODED for a couple of months, and she was found SIX MONTHS after being dumped... there would be no stain on the ground dude. Now get on with your BS theory!

I would hope the difference is.....if Casey TRULY was driving around with the odor coming from her trunk and it was JUST A BAG OF TRASH......she SURELY would have thrown it out before it started smelling like a decomposing body. Yeesh.

This is so true. And yet she drove around for weeks, complaining to her friends about the "dead squirrel" smell.

Salem

I am seriously angry with the lies and twisting!!!

He expects to find the flies/maggots interested in a sealed up bottle of tobacco spit, but not a dead body wrapped very good in garbage bags. That does not make any sense to me.

Why is this witness being given a free pass to opine on any topic he wants? This is insane.

I think he passed 'spin' and is outright lying.

IMO

Absolutely. Defies any logic or common senses.

FWIW, my son is also a dipper and leaves his closed soda "spit" bottle in his car for weeks if not months. NEVER a fly or insect.

Based on that alone, I just don't believe a word this guy says.

My GOD HHJP is giving this witness a ridiculous latitude on his testimony!!!

IIRC the bulk of his experince came from studying pig decomp?

I haven't heard any testimony about there being flood waters where the remains were. Did I miss it?

I haven't either, and I've been following everyday. I think that needs to be specifically referred to by SA.

Well there is no question that the trunk was vacuumed because larva, peupe, and bugs were found in the filter of the vacuum. I think many things were used and many things done to clean that trunk and I think they were done at the direction of an ex homicide detective...one who might be familiar with proper cleaning of a crime scene.

No kidding! And the thanks he gets for driving a deathmobile home and getting rid of the biologicals is having a spiteful daughter throw him under the bus for saving her sorry life.

If cleaning the car introduced some kind of chloroform evidence, then that is helping her too. A jury (although I find it hard to believe) can look at chloroforming a child to get her to sleep as an unintentional death (albeit an aggravator) but nobody would believe that putting duct tape all over the face of a child antemortem was anything but murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett