2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
an elderly female juror noticed kc laughed and said "oh my gosh" and pointed & told the juror next to her. A few other juror's noticed also" via twitter

JA bringing out actual cans/trash
23w3dci.jpg

Temptation was overwhelming, so I now have WFTV livestream. Baez looks pizzed.

First can shown - no tobacco spit on that can.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
An elderly female juror noticed kc laughed & said "Oh my gosh" and pointed & told the juror next to her. A few other juror's noticed also
17 minutes ago

This guy is lying through his teeth. Jury will see this.

I don't think he was lying. He thought he was smarter than the lawyers and his research would hold up. Unfortunately he was and he's been taught a harsh lesson.

#CaseyAnthony juror 11 leaning forward wayyy forward.by bobkealing via twitter at 2:06 PM

Can I be JA when I grow up?

first one no - second one yes - JB objects - JA had shown jury before asking to publish and showing JB item

This is even worse than I thought it was going to be - what Dr. Huntington has used to come to his conclusions is unbelievable.
His assumptions about his friends habits...

Yes, completely agree! Our trash can had some kind of meat in it.....yuck. Threw out the trash and it stopped stinking the same day. Worse (warning....gross!). My dog had dined on a dead animal outside, came in the house and threw it up on the kitchen floor. We threw most of it outside in the trash. But I had left a couple paper towels from the clean up inside in the trash. In a day or two it reeked. Threw out the trash and the can was ok later. If it was stinking after two years, that is NOT your run of the mill bag of garbage.:worms:

totally agree. my trash bag was left in a hot florida trunk with raw chicken (left a week or more) the smell was GONE within a week. and actually my trash was "garbage" milk cartons, raw meat, many food items ect. flies were present. this was kitchen garbage not trash. the smell did not smell like human decomp or even close. it was "sweeter" like dr vass stated and the smell left with the removal of trash. the witness saying the smell could be trash is bogus

Oh Emmm Geee I feel like a giddy school girl watching JA in action!!!!!!! He is wiping the floor with this witness. Poor young guy better go back and watch his professor in action!!

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony juror 11 leaning forward wayyy forward.
53 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members