2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agrees with Haskell on site of recovery.

5.30 in the morning, here in Australia. Very cold. But worth seeing JB being overruled several times in succession as his client's demeanor betrayed distinct discomfort as Mr.Ashton introduced realness to proceedings - a realness with which observers and the jury can connect and to which JB responded, imo, with ego-drenched pique and much mouth-contortion

The child's death was real, very real for her. Mr. Ashton has forced the witness to get real, finally. Now it's becoming real for the accused, also - and not before time, imo

It is odd that there is no food at all in that garbage bag. The state really lucked out on that! There is always some item of food in my garbage.

JA bring home that you can't get rid of the smell of decomp.

bbm

Trash/garbage came from Tony's apt. In my experience young men/boys leave no trace of food in their garbage. I had 2 sons and was constantly amazed at how much they could eat!!!

Here is where Jose jumps into the hole Jeff dug, and then pulls the dirt in after himself.

Hahaha... so basically, Dr. Huntington testified that the bugs/flies that feed on decomp material ignored it in this trunk and instead went for the tobacco (non)spit in a can.

Yes I can picture now:
Fly #1: "psst marv, check this out. A smorgasboard"
Fly#2: "nah, i'm laying off the adipocere. Too fattening. I'll having tobacco spit today."

LOL...I have to go before I start talking to myself.

One word describes JA's cross, Masterful.

Dangit..How can this expert use an experiment results to formulate his opinion..but does NOT have it with him??..He is going on memory???..Has this experiment been duplicated?? He hasnt even done an experiment with a human body??..

Sorry folks.........JA completely dismantled Dr. Huntington...

I wonder if LKB will be on the talk shows tonight ?

I wonder if the lawyers and producers over at Insession plan on asking her if she is in fact the person on the other side of JB's texting? And if so what are the ethics involved in acting as a paid talking head covering the trial while being an active defense participant?

"Can't get rid of is an over-expression..."
Didn't he already admit the smell of decomp was still in the trunk of her car 2 years later???

I believe this witness should be qualified as an expert in "over-expressions". I've yet to hear him give a succinct answer to a single question thus far!

JA making the point that you can throw away trash and wash your car, but you can't get rid of the smell of decomposition.

Witness still stubbornly thinking up other reasons he can't just answer and agree.

This guy's trash line does not negate:

Nurse Cindy Anthony
Detective George Anthony
Detective Yuri Melich
Officer Forgey
Dr. Arpad Vass

And if necessary:

Sgt. John Allen
Cpl. Eric Edwards

....who all smelled human decomposition

Status
Not open for further replies.