2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's safe to say that most of us here consider JA our HERO!!! :)

I know, I do too! Loooooove him.

I'm just terrified the jury is going to relate better to JB with his approach, and his "common man" personality than JA who is going to be perceived as argumentative, angry, and the cause of all the stops & starts even though he is absolutely correct in his objections.

Well I could get on that stand as a reasonable person with a lot of common sense and verify that tobacco spit DOES NOT smell like decomp. Does that make me an expert? LOL

I personally think JA is a little much with the emotional aspect sometimes, but he's been very successful doing this for a very long time so I'm hoping he knows what he's doing. While I personally wish JA would tune it down (so that he doesn't come across as a bully), I also wonder if both the way he treats JB and the way he is treating this witness is an attempt to show the jury that he has no respect for them. At the end of the day, we won't know how the jury takes JB's smirking and/or JA's emotion until we hear the final verdict.

There is a very successful prosecutor here in Atlanta, Sheila Ross, who has a similar style as JA and she also has been very successful...so you really just never know how it's going to come out in the wash...

The Slaughter Rule from little league comes to mind... #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:45 PM

ROFL. JA is PERSISTENT. I love him. God, this is totally what I would do. Those of us who are tenacious DO. NOT. LET. GO.

The Slaughter Rule from little league comes to mind... #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 3:45 PM

LOL

JA back up. You just told me you have never been asked to look at a stain before. Which is it? You just told Mr. Baez you did.

TH - Just not in a court of law.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Cross & recross sitting on a tree K I S S I N G first comes a client, then a trial then a maggot in a baby carriage. HAHAHAHA I'm punchy now

I can't believe this witness has been on the stand all day. Seriously...this is becoming ridiculous. Baez needs to end this nonsense already. He's accomplishing nothing.

Seriously, I came in on the afternoon session, is this the only witness all day? If so, this trial could go til Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela