2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
golden nugget
golden ticket
Uh, does this guy think he's a golden lawyer?

Mr. Morgan shouldn't have even gone into his client's past crime and conviction.

Who else is thinking Willy Wonka when lawyer from Morgan & Morgan was saying "Golden Ticket"?

Attorney describing this as JB's "golden ticket".

Saying conviction was a domestic problem between Vasco and his girlfriend?

PC is on WESH. Boy did JB time that diabetic break perfectly or what?

Does anyone fine it kind of troublesome that a post-mortem investigation was not done by the state??

Only Caylee's skelton remained. It is standard to NOT do a post-mortem on skeltonized remains.

Per Vasco's attorney: Last bad-faith attempt by JB to try to create reasonable doubt.

This is going to blow up big time in DT's face. I hope this guy files a civil case because he didn't he have the phone at the time and the DT knew this but they still subpeona him even though he is innocent and has nothing to do with this mess.:maddening:

LOL. he wants to keep it short and sweet.
Then stop talking. Totally unnecessary.

How many innocent lives is Casey allowed to screw up???

Isn't there a Chinese Hell of the Thousand Flipcharts?

Vasco's kidnapping charge was a result of a domestic dispute...not a stranger abduction.

Geez DT, seriously? This is your "aha" moment?

Vasco got his life together is a church man - paid his debt back to society - is trying to go on with his life and this is not helping.

Baez thinks he got the golden ticket with this Phone #. Prior conviction of kidnapping which was a domestic dispute.
Vasco and girl on good terms. Did not have representation at time of alleged kidnapping.
DF sent public investigator to house which Vasco sent away.
Vasco church going man. Married to school teacher. Paid his debt. JB is causing a great disturbance in his life.

HHJP is holding JBs feet to the fire over his experts reports. I bet he is verifying that everything Huntington testified to is IN THAT REPORT!

:woohoo:

Morgan-there is no involvement, he is a scapegoat.
and I smell another civil suit. :floorlaugh:

I really like those Morgan's.
They are part of TEAM CAYLEE ! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads