2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance:So happy to see Rikki Klieman on TTV this morning! I love the cute way she says "unnastan" for "understand. She's a sharp lady and her legal acumen is sorely missed by those of us who remember the days when TTV was actually COURT TV!

How many innocent lives is Casey allowed to screw up???

Maybe this time it will work in VT's favor. He can show others how to turn it around.:woohoo:

Vasco just needs to tell the reporters his trunk doesn't stink!!!!!

About the DEC 11th 'landmine'.... LKB calling in a bug expert on the day of discovery.

HOW would LKB know they were going to need a bug expert so quickly? Even if the jumped to a conclusion about the body being Caylee, why the urgent need for their own bug expert? Were they already worried about proving how long the body was there?

This is going to blow up big time in DT's face. I hope this guy files a civil case because he didn't he have the phone at the time and the DT knew this but they still subpeona him even though he is innocent and has nothing to do with this mess.:maddening:
Sounds like JB's investigators are as good as he is at their profession.

This is unreal. Nobody could make this stuff up. I have never seen anything like this case in my life. One drama after another. I guess Vasco will be dropped from the defense witness list. Jose is just pathetic.

Did you not follow OJ? His trial was 1000x crazier!! JMO :crazy:

Hey! :waitasec: how does our "mock-juror" know about the ICA jail video? :innocent:

hmmmmmmm perhaps someone has been doing something other than kitty duty????????????:floorlaugh:

Why was JB laughing when the jury came in?? Ohh booy, I hope his days are numbered.

I cannot wait until this all over, and ICA has nobody coming to see her, no more lawyer visits, no more yucking it up with them. If she is under the impression they will still visit her, she is wrong. DEAD WRONG.

About the DEC 11th 'landmine'.... LKB calling in a bug expert on the day of discovery.

HOW would LKB know they were going to need a bug expert so quickly? Even if the jumped to a conclusion about the body being Caylee, why the urgent need for their own bug expert? Were they already worried about proving how long the body was there?

I think that's why JB said they are only using him for the car testimony. They can say he was only called in for the car, not for the remains that were found that day.

This goes to show the deception with the DT's PI...it was alleged about him and witness tampering...this is a red herring...for the DT to use to futher implicate GA as complicit with ICA in Caylee's death...

His golden ticket to reasonable doubt...hope Baez gets sued to the hilt...JMHO

I wish the SA could call VT to testify about his phone number, when he ot it, and when he was contacted by the DT. Just so the jury sees JB's tactics.

for those wishing to further discuss vasco please move over to his thread. Thanks so much :):rocker:

Oops, just saw this after I posted since I always read the threads backwards.:floorlaugh:

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Debunking the claim that Roy Kronk had put her there
47 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense expert says he was called into the case Dec 11 2008.. Some of our viewers believe it shows defense knew it was Caylee

Why are they going on about time of death and post mortem interval?

Don't they already know when Caylee drowned? Well, give or take a few hours.

JB's smiling and nodding at the jury seems so forced.
x4ozg1.jpg

JB: "I'm still not getting it."

Keeping my mouth closed so I don't get a time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en