2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.....VT's wife is a teacher. I bet she is even more pizzed than he is. So sad that ICA and her DT has drug so many people through the mud.

oh man I could watch that attorney make press conferences allll day. lol

Vasco is not a happy man and I don't blame him one bit! He's just one more KC victim.

Did anyone else see Leonard P on Dr Drew? he said the defense knew where he body was before it was found.

I'm sure they did - but NOT because Leonard P said it.

He has ZERO credibility. I change the channel when he is on.

for those wishing to further discuss vasco please move over to his thread. Thanks so much :):rocker:

This is unreal. Nobody could make this stuff up. I have never seen anything like this case in my life. One drama after another. I guess Vasco will be dropped from the defense witness list. Jose is just pathetic.

Morgan-there is no involvement, he is a scapegoat.

This goes to show the deception with the DT's PI...it was alleged about him and witness tampering...this is a red herring...for the DT to use to futher implicate GA as complicit with ICA in Caylee's death...

His golden ticket to reasonable doubt...hope Baez gets sued to the hilt...JMHO

Thompson atty Morgan: No kidnapping charge, but a domestic dispute. Prison rec. show 1988 kidnapping conviction. #CaseyAnthony

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:08 AM

Schaeffer pointed out timing of Conference with court break. How convenient.

Vasco Thompson news conference quotes:

"Involvement in this was nothing" (attorney)

"Never talked to George Anthony" (Thompson)

"No idea why they got me involved in this mess" (Thompson)

Thanks. Only caught the last two minutes. How did Vasco "find" the same attorney as the REAL Zenaida?

Morgan says the cell number George Anthony called did not belong to Thompson until 2009
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:08 AM

I would ! How dare they suggest for a moment that he wasn't rehabilitated and learned his lesson/paid his dues. I would sue the crap out of them.

this man is a convicted felon and he sure didnt want to go back to jail as i see it. He has reason to be mad. Im glad he made a public announcement.

He is considering a civil suit!

Dr. Huntington blurted out when he was contacted by defense. It was BEFORE Caylee's remains were identified. So this opens up the state to drive that point home to the jury...perhaps through video of ICA's reaction to hearing remains were found.

I think.:waitasec:

Hey! :waitasec: how does our "mock-juror" know about the ICA jail video? :innocent:

ugh really bug guy is back? I think the defense will not call GA or CA or anyone that they would be challenged with.

Baez looking nervous as jury comes back in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member