2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Morgan and Morgan are torte attorneys. Meaning, they handle lawsuits primarily, aka auto accidents, medical neglagence, etc. I dont believe they handle criminal..but..that attorney seems like a smart cookie! Can see him preparing a torte against JB on Vasco's behalf if he hasnt already. Has a case too IMO.

If JB is claiming Caylee died on June 16th and the SA is claiming the same - why do we need to challenge time of death?

Or will this guy dispute the time Caylee spent inthe trunk? Or in the woods in that area?

I just don't know.

do you mean the post mortum interval?

iirc Dr H. said he DID do one.. and that is why I am confused why this witness is testifying that Dr. H did not do one:waitasec:

I'm thinking there is/was a conflict of interest because Dr. H. did do one and he was the instructor to Huntington? I don't know.

About the DEC 11th 'landmine'.... LKB calling in a bug expert on the day of discovery.

HOW would LKB know they were going to need a bug expert so quickly? Even if the jumped to a conclusion about the body being Caylee, why the urgent need for their own bug expert? Were they already worried about proving how long the body was there?

JMO but I think they wanted a bug expert to say there was no body in the trunk.

About the DEC 11th 'landmine'.... LKB calling in a bug expert on the day of discovery.

HOW would LKB know they were going to need a bug expert so quickly? Even if the jumped to a conclusion about the body being Caylee, why the urgent need for their own bug expert? Were they already worried about proving how long the body was there?

I want to preface my comment with that i am NOT taking up for that woman. I can't stand to even hear her voice. But, she is married to Michael Baden. I've always thought that the minute those remains were found, he told her to call him. He would know they would need a bug guy. I can't stand him either after watching him literally lie on the stand in the Spector case but I think he probably told her to call him.

now i feel dirty for saying that.....

:dance:So happy to see Rikki Klieman on TTV this morning! I love the cute way she says "unnastan" for "understand. She's a sharp lady and her legal acumen is sorely missed by those of us who remember the days when TTV was actually COURT TV!

Thank you. I didn't know of her before. I have learned SO much here! Thanks!

Back to the drawing board

Make that back to the incredibly crumbled and messy drawing board! Why is it so crumbled - did Baez have a fit or something? (I am just logging on recently)

not only is this young lawyer very handsome, he is going after JB! Saying it's his last attempt to cause reasonable doubt.

BBM

Just to address my pet peeve, this kid out there is a shining example of a young lawyer. JB, though constantly referred to as such, is NOT!!

ETA: He was a cutie, lol.

Not trying to belabor a point here, but this lesson just flat out insults my intelligence. If it goes on much longer, I'm leaving. Not kidding.

Good Morning Everyone! I missed you all while i slept!

I finally made it, I'm at work but not working, don't tell the boss. Can anyone do a very rough recap for me so i dont have to scan back through 30 pages of thread?

TH saying:

1. "Stage and Species" are needed to determine the age.
2. Developmental Rates
3. Temperatures

He is writing on the big pad of paper.

IMO, I think LKB called him on Dec. 11, 2008 because that was the day the defense realized they had to actually build a defense for Casey. Before that it was selling photographs and publicity. I think Dec. 11 was the defense's wakeup call that this was a serious case that needed defending. IMO.

Thank you. I didn't know of her before. I have learned SO much here! Thanks!

Rikki is awesome! When Christy announced she was commenting, I yelled YEAH! my dog looked at me like "omg momma get a grip". But rikki is such a great lady and knows her law. I, too, miss the days of the real Court Tv *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami