2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to ask him what happens if the pig body is triple bagged.

Witness talking about bloat and rupture of the body. ICA is unfazed.

ooooooh JA "counsel is busy texting" lol lol lol

See above though. Incurred the wrath of the Judge. And was not needed. Prosecutors should have utmost propriety if they are going to be prosecuting others for their alleged wrongdoing. And JA's editorial was clearly innappropriate.

Jb is violating a court order and texting..nice.

JA is upset because there is NO point to this testimony since an expert in the field of decomp liquid and it is fact.

This witness is NOT an expert in what he is giving his opinion on.

The worst part of that was "lets stick to the facts" how in the hell is the DT sticking to facts?!?!?!?!?!!?

JA argues what he is saying now is not in his depo.

Um I have to disagree. I have seen maggots before on a gangrene foot so Yeah if a fly can get to it to lay a egg then you will get flies/maggots. It depends on the controlled climate where a body is kept verses being outside or with a window open on a hot day. So I can see where he can be right and you can be right. Depends on the situation.

P.S. I too am a RN. I have seen patients come into a place and not realize the maggots because they couldn't feel it and are elderly and unable to care for themself - hence why they come to get help.

I too have seen maggots on open wounds, particularly diabetics, as they often have lost feeling in the feet. I have seen housefly eggs having been laid in gangrenous tissue as well. IN a live person.

Missed the last 30 minutes. Did this expert wrap the pig in three plastic bags and then put the pig in a laundry basket and put a bag of trash on top of the decomposing body?

JA talks- one- word- at-a-time. Hard time keeping his temper?

I'm sorry HHJP having an atty texting in front of you is NOT professional. You're getting after the WRONG atty.

JA rambling on and on is not professional either. They are both acting like children. I don't blame the judge for getting pissed off.

OK HHJP, but why is it OK for CM to stand up and bellow half the morning the other day, and make insinuations and innuendo about the SA's, LE and all of their other witnesses?

Why is only Baez protected under the "cloak" of "let's not raise our voices, Mr Ashton, let's be professional when speaking of counsel"

Just because Baez wants to be "mainstreamed" doesn't mean it is the best solution.

You go Jeff Ashton. Sick and Tired of HHJP slapping you down when <modsnip> get to RULE AND RUN that courtroom. It is obvious that JB texts the questions to LKB, and then reads the questions posed as questions to the witness. AND he can't even read them correctly.

I think this is a disgrace. Shame on HHJP for allowing it. My opinion is quickly heading south on HHJP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member