2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP must take care of the JB problems confidentially -- like how he suddenly stopped asking everyone if they were there when Caylee drowned. I hate watching him get nasty with JA. Too scary to think anything except that he wants the record to show he was harder on prosecution than defense when appellate looks at this. JA is on a mission for Caylee and JB is for ICA so of course JA will be more emotional.

My guess....LKB

I would love to see what would happen if the live feed went down, and she couldn't see what was happening!! LOL

JB: "Your Honor, can we take a 10 minute recess so I can phone a friend?"

Agreed.

But. Being called out on it by another colleague - on national tv no less, is not professional either. If it happened to me I would have been on JA in a NY minute. Got something to say? Pull me aside out of earshot.

That doesn't work with JB. Also, being called out on national TV doesn't bother JB. He just smirked his smirk. :banghead:

JB: to page 30 Your Honor?
HJBP: 31
(HJBP is reading the depo &TH grinned)
JB: both experts have been questioned thoroughly about decomp in trunk
HJPB: what is difference Mr. Ashton
JA: witness claiming to be able to id whether a part. stain in a part trunk is decomp
HJBP: what did Dr. Haskell testify to
JA: (unsure if he asked him about the stain ) and didn't ask him to id the stain
JB: did render opinions
HJBP: just a minute
(JA is shaking his head "no" while HJBP reading to himself)

I consider it rightious indignation.
For Caylee's sake I believe it is appropriate.
MOO

RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION INDEED!

He has an attitude because he is CORRECT. HE is standing up for justice and feels moved by all of this.

As a friend of mine has been known to say, I'm not arrogant, I'm just right.

Ashton is shaking his head in anger as the judge reviews Haskell's testimony. He's pissed!

Once again, this has gone waaaay too far and is waaay too much for JB to be carrying on like this about the body and trunk when he admitted she "drowned."

JB laughing that he doesn't know what day it is. Guess yesterday's date wasn't too significant to him.

The jist of this argument is JA does not think this witness is qualified to testify on the stain in the trunk - he is an entimologist (sp?)

HHbP reading from depo-

JB = agreed both experts in field have been questioned about decomp

HHBP - what is surprise Mr. Ashton

JA - now trying to describe stain in the trunk ability to id' stain in trunk....doesn't claim to id adipocere - now witness claim whether stain in trunk is decomp or has to be a particular color - outside of expertise - he is entomologist

HHBP - what did Dr. Haskell say?

JA - can't off top head ever ask him about the stain - don't recall that he did....never asked him to ID stain - never shown exhibit never shown to him.....to his best recollection

JB - testified as decomp - he rendered opinion he thought stain was...

HHBp - let me pull his testimony on the 11th.... Dr. H. if you need to step down now go ahead...

Dr. Huntington leaves

I would love to see what would happen if the live feed went down, and she couldn't see what was happening!! LOL

JB: "Your Honor, can we take a 10 minute recess so I can phone a friend?"

Can't you buy jammers or something? Good Lord I would pay to see that happen to JB right in the midde of his examination of a witness. Me thinks he would get a stomach ache reeeeeeeeal fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela