2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK HHJP, but why is it OK for CM to stand up and bellow half the morning the other day, and make insinuations and innuendo about the SA's, LE and all of their other witnesses?

Why is only Baez protected under the "cloak" of "let's not raise our voices, Mr Ashton, let's be professional when speaking of counsel"

Just because Baez wants to be "mainstreamed" doesn't mean it is the best solution.

As someone said the other day (wish I could remember who!), Jose Baez is what happens when every child gets a trophy. UGH. :banghead:

Wow spectators continue to get booted out.

#CaseyAnthony Another lower level audience member booted. @stevehelling.

That doesn't work with JB. Also, being called out on national TV doesn't bother JB. He just smirked his smirk. :banghead:

Nothing works with JB.....

But JA is professional enough - he needs to control himself only because it makes him look bad. I like the guy and I don't like to see him get spanked.

Baez should just put LKB on speakerphone so everyone can hear her and not have it as hearsay.

Yes, gibby...and, imo - he knows JA is a professional, seasoned attorney and he expects so much more from him than the bumbling bee JB.
I completely disagree.

Baez is a grown man, passed the bar, is the lead attorney in death penalty case. JA and Baez should be treated exactly the same. Baez's smirking, neck twitching, head shakes, grinning, txting at podium - goes on without comment. Yet let JA make an editorial comment and HHJP becomes unglued. The State has worked damn hard for years while Baez has dragged his feet and missed deadlines and not one time did HHJP follow through with his threats to him. Not once. Even when he was sanctioned it was a slap on the wrist.

HHJP's mollycoddling Baez is wrong, IMO.

Everyone has their own opinion on this though and I respect that.

Anyone catch when HHJP asked what date Haskell testified and JB said "I don't even know what day this is"

Proud atty moment.....

ddc38dcb853937dddb770634e988013c.jpg

Casey Jordan... "Who should we believe the master or the student?" Great point!!! I doubt this is lost on the jury. Haskell carries much more weight than Huntington IMO. Let the stain in, and let's get the picture of the stain in the Sunfire testified to.

my dog smells like a trunk with a dead pig right now.

I have got to say this. LDB should bench Mr. Ashton for a while. The jury love her, she is sharp as hell, and she thoroughly flummoxes JB. Add to that the fact that ICA literally seethes with jealousy every time she stands up, and you have a winning combination.

JA is very, very competent. Do not misunderstand me here. But he is taking things entirely too personally with JB, and what's more, JB is playing him like a violin because he knows it. I say put out the fire by removing the fuel.

:cow:

I know what you're saying but how humiliating would that be to this brilliant and accomplished man?! His points about JB are all valid points. He's not being heard, IMO

As someone said the other day (wish I could remember who!), Jose Baez is what happens when every child gets a trophy. UGH. :banghead:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela