2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so bad for JA, Baez gets him so frustrated the poor man can hardly speak without stuttering.

The color he said it was isn't the color it is in the trunk.

right. he is getting ready to testify that it was NOT decomp fluid in the truck of the car. That is why JA is so pissed. He didn't say that before, but he was not specificallyy asked at depo. Why would JA ask him that? He is a bug guy. So JB says "your expert taked about decomp fluid so mine can". The judge is looking at the state's expert's testimony. I am hoping the point it that the state's expert didn't identify it himself - he sent it to Dr. Vass. Therefore he didn't not put himself forward as an expert on identifyiing decomp fluid like this witness is trying to do.

we shall see.

Mr Baez, don't get too enthused in trying to make him an expert. LOL!

That is wrong. Just plain wrong. I have to leave for a bit on this decision.

In all seriousness, taking into account what witness has testified too, How long should this witness have been on the stand? WHat exactly has he testified too in regards to this case?

I hope JA can make his point with the jury since I think the judge just told him to bring out his qualifications on cross

CJBP - Mr. Baez, don't get too enthused.... :giggle:

Good deal. Let him finish then destroy this guy and his study on the cross.

:seeya: all later...can't take any more of this...I think Baez is just sneaky, snakey and is trying to ambush the state...he didn't file the report, discovery violation...but I see His Honor is ruling against the state..

I know what you're saying but how humiliating would that be to this brilliant and accomplished man?! His points about JB are all valid points. He's not being heard, IMO

Well, the matter at hand is justice for Caylee. I don't think he would be unwilling to acknowledge a purely strategic decision, and that's what I'm recommending. It is not a condemnation of the man or his skills, as I tried to make clear, but rather a purely tactical move to further the State's objectives.

SerennaT‎ RT @sheenFeighteen: #josebaez #caseyanthony

"Now we know how far maggots can crawl. Apparently they can crawl from law school to the courtroom."

Twitter - 2 minutes ago

Funniest post I've seen all day....thanks for the laugh and hope you don't get a time out but if for some reason you do, this post was worth every second....man I needed a good laugh today :))))):floorlaugh:

No wonder Baez has been playing nice, this was a rather sneaky way to address the stain. Imo.

Not all decompositional stains will look the same. Caylee did not fully decompose in the trunk as that pig did in the photograph.

2qbbsp1.jpg

First time in this trial that I have to walk away. I have no words on how inept JB is but this little victory will give him such a big head...smirk smirk smirk.

JA is losing his cool because he is at a loss on how to handle a inept lawyer.

:clap::clap::clap:

I completely disagree.

Baez is a grown man, passed the bar, is the lead attorney in death penalty case. JA and Baez should be treated exactly the same. Baez's smirking, neck twitching, head shakes, grinning, txting at podium - goes on without comment. Yet let JA make an editorial comment and HHJP becomes unglued. The State has worked damn hard for years while Baez has dragged his feet and missed deadlines and not one time did HHJP follow through with his threats to him. Not once. Even when he was sanctioned it was a slap on the wrist.

HHJP's mollycoddling Baez is wrong, IMO.

Everyone has their own opinion on this though and I respect that.

I respecfully quote you and say.....BRAVO, BRAVO.

In all seriousness, taking into account what witness has testified too, How long should this witness have been on the stand? WHat exactly has he testified too in regards to this case?

Nothing. My entire morning has been frittered away and wasted by the DT. And I'm NOT a happy camper about that. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove