2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately jury will not know/hear that

The jury has already heard this.
From what I remember, Cindy was shown a picture that was also published to the jury and asked if it truly and accurately depicted the back yard during a certain time period in 2008. Cindy said it did, except this part of the yard where the grass had quit growing, they put something else over that part (that I don't remember) because of it. I understood that Cindy thought it was because the CSI team had scrapped the surface after the cadaver hits.

He is saying he would expect to find hundreds, if not thousands of blowflies in the trunk. :rolleyes:

1201081525_m_120108_caylee6.jpg

They are making it like Cayless was in the trunk for days so her situation should be the same as his experiments. Maybe she was in there for just a few short hours. No one knows.

Exactly...maybe next time he gets called by a DT, he will think about whether the defendent is innocent, rather than how much moolah he will make, and how much publicity he will get...:maddening:

That's not fair. Basically you're saying no expert should ever testify for the defense. Maybe he doesn't have an opinion of guilt, he's just doing what he was hired to do.

"They're in there. They die there. They're stuck there."
The same could be said about precious Caylee. imo

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez just helped state.. Witness says decomp fluid is so disgusting it can't be cleaned.. Could explain why casey abandoned car

TRIPLE BAGGED did he never hear that part of THIS case

So.... if he thinks you could find a blowfly leg in the courtroom, does that mean one of those sleeping spectators was actually dead? .....

Ok I am confused. Is he stating that since a leg of a Blow fly was found in one of the trash bags that means that there was not a blow fly there?????? If there was a blow fly leg found in the bad that would tell me there was a blow fly in there because his leg was left in the bag! Am I wrong?

So expects he would find hundreds of flies. Do we know that ICA did not clean the car of flies every day? And that CA did not vacuum up many flies on July 15?

I know! Thank you JB for bringing in this witness for that reason alone.

Can't grow grass...

CA was asked several times about the pavers they laid down because they mysteriously could not grow grass in that one area of the yard. MYSTERY SOLVED.

Aha, great connection you made!

I thought coffin flies and fruit flies were different.

I'd like to think that I am reasonably intelligent. However, if I was a juror this morning....I'd be bored/lost/confused/irritated/sleepy. All I got out of this morning is that there are blow-fly legs in the courtroom....just saying.

Ok they eat organic material there was only trash in there right? Not garbage!

This kid needs to know the diff between Trash and Garbage

The jury has already heard this.
From what I remember, Cindy was shown a picture that was also published to the jury and asked if it truly and accurately depicted the back yard during a certain time period in 2008. Cindy said it did, except this part of the yard where the grass had quit growing, they put something else over that part (that I don't remember) because of it. I understood that Cindy thought it was because the CSI team had scrapped the surface after the cadaver hits.

Sorry I missed that! Thanks

JB: Why do you say that?
Witness: *long explanation*
JB: Why do you say that?

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online