2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say that for anyway, what did he mean? Other than I'm mad at you, you told on me and got me in trouble..where's the immature temper tantrum smiley??

Baez was putting the state on notice that HE would be taking all of the his (DT's) expert witness's depositions now if they so choose to attend.

I actually really liked Dr. Spitz today. He reminded me of a very experienced "old school no fool around guy".

By the way, I'm new here! Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum. It is great to have new voices and opinions here.

[ Although I disagree. I think his scenario about the duct tape being put on a skull to replace the mandible after it was a mere skeleton, that seems foolish, imo. ]

:rollercoaster::welcome2::fireworks:

Baez was putting the state on notice that HE would be taking all of the his (DT's) expert witness's depositions now if they so choose to attend.

Hey , that's a great idea---now that he is halfway through his Case-in-Chief.

I actually really liked Dr. Spitz today. He reminded me of a very experienced "old school no fool around guy".

By the way, I'm new here! Hello everyone!

Welcome to WS, ROKA2011!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

I'm a little shocked at Baez today. I will be honest with all of you. I used to be on the board as a Casey supporter over 3 years ago. I feel now that Casey was very involved here and I want to cry at work but can't when I hear this defense. I want a fair trial but I want justice for Caylee. Cindy and George broke my heart on the stand; especially Cindy. No grandparent should go through this. I would be having panic attacks as a mother and I wouldn't be able to show up in court at all if I did this to my child. I wouldn't be able to walk or live for that matter.

I don't feel that any of us will ever no what happened here. I even question if Casey's attorney's even really know. I think she has told no-one!!!!!! SICK to me.

Welcome to the forum. It is great to have new voices and opinions here.

[ Although I disagree. I think his scenario about the duct tape being put on a skull to replace the mandible after it was a mere skeleton, that seems foolish, imo. ]

:rollercoaster::welcome2::fireworks:

Welcome Newcomers, we do have lots of opinions here, and I think Dr Spitz *fools around* in terms of interpreting evidence here, and in the Spector I trial. He is a friend of the Badens and they mess with evidence too, IMO and observation. He plays fast and loose with facts and has been in trouble on the stand before. He is over his head with technology. He steps beyond his scope as well. Seems like there would be a new school of defense medical experts by now. Plus he has limited finesse and appeal.

Job openings.

:banghead: ok thanks, :waitasec: now I'm embarassed...but glad others knew..

I knew it was supposed to do that, but whenever I try it the image freezes and stops loading. It works for my son and daughter and they have the same kind of lap top, but mine just freezes. Oh well.

I did not get on here till late yesterday but was wondering if anyone mentioned Casey wearing purple the day after everyone else did in memory of Caylee.

FYI VIDEO INFO

I just realized that I do not have to watch the whole video to get to the end...I push play then when it starts playing I just move that little white dot to the end, or the middle and the video will go there.... Wow I am thrilled!
:woohoo:

Did you guys know that???

You are a tired blond...LOL...sorry couldn't resist.

I did not get on here till late yesterday but was wondering if anyone mentioned Casey wearing purple the day after everyone else did in memory of Caylee.

Yes and several people think that it was some sort of gotcha from her to everyone who wore purple on the 16th. The question was if the 17th was the actual day that Caylee died or if she is just messing with the SA's team.

I did notice that GA wore purple on the same day as she did...the 17th.

Loved JBP before love him even more now after reading this article. Interesting finding out about his eye.

Isn't that something! I cannot imagine how difficult that had to be for a 6 yr old child. How painful and devastating for his family as well. I have a dim memory of my older brother and cousin play fighting with knives on a camping trip, and my cousin slipped and stuck himself in the side pretty badly. It was so frightening and of course what did the adults all say; THAT could have been your eye!

Imagine how awful the adults felt having to deal with a tragedy like that. And did it ruin him or set him back? Maybe briefly, but now he seems to be one of the most intelligent, well respected, most highly educated and well read, strongest and most charismatic humans I know.

Yes and several people think that it was some sort of gotcha from her to everyone who wore purple on the 16th. The question was if the 17th was the actual day that Caylee died or if she is just messing with the SA's team.

Ya know - I've given that some thought since we all saw it. Supposedly the 16th was the Blockbuster visit - stay in bed until afternoon of the 17th event as testified by AL. So, maybe that was the day ICA found Caylee. Maybe she did chloroform her on the 16th and got so caught up with the "movies / sleepover" that she never went out to check on her and when she did Caylee was gone. JMHO - but it does seem to fit.

Thanks, I suspect that that's what she was texting about in that hidden folder..and maybe that was the day she died, anyway it didn't fool me. She wouldn't have even thought about it if someone hadn't pointed it out to her. She may have been trying to mess with everyone but really she was playing catch up.She would have never thought of doing it to honor Caylee on her own, it's all about Casey now..

Ya know - I've given that some thought since we all saw it. Supposedly the 16th was the Blockbuster visit - stay in bed until afternoon of the 17th event as testified by AL. So, maybe that was the day ICA found Caylee. Maybe she did chloroform her on the 16th and got so caught up with the "movies / sleepover" that she never went out to check on her and when she did Caylee was gone. JMHO - but it does seem to fit.

I always believed Caylee was murdered in the house, but you have given me food for thoughts now. I'm still not sold on the chloroform theories. I believe ICA used lots of OTC cold meds to keep Caylee quiet and still. Humm ... much to ponder now.

Thanks, I suspect that that's what she was texting about in that hidden folder..and maybe that was the day she died, anyway it didn't fool me. She wouldn't have even thought about it if someone hadn't pointed it out to her. She may have been trying to mess with everyone but really she was playing catch up.She would have never thought of doing it to honor Caylee on her own, it's all about Casey now..

I see that a lot in narcissists. Billie Dunn did not go to her missing daughter's vigil because " Nobody called to remind her."

Was today the one and only day for Dr. Spitz? Dr. Spitz and JA were funny to listen to.

When I hear she visited the website "How to make Chloroform" 84 times...I think she made it and did it...but then I think...Is she really smart enough to make chloroform???....and the answer is NO???....so I am torn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly