2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.forensicpathologyonline....ent&view=category&layout=blog&id=55&Itemid=81

I can't cut/paste from this article because it is copywritten, but see especially: Section h, #vi (6).

(vi) Palpate the head and examine the external and internal surfaces of the scalp, noting any trauma or haemorrhage. Note any skull fractures. Remove the calvarium carefully and note epidural and subdural haematomas. Quantify, date and save any haematomas that are present. Remove the dura to examine the internal surface of the skull for fractures. Remove the brain and note any abnormalities. Dissect and describe any injuries. Cerebral cortical atrophy, whether focal or generalized, should be specifically commented upon;

"Believe me, please believe me....."

You couldnt write this stuff.

Casey is NOT happy or amused anymore. I think it is dawning on her the circus of her defense.

Any person who needs to plead for people to believe them is not trustworthy in my opinion. :loser:

So called saline- He really really said that. OMG!

Now, Dr. Spitz waving around his collection of skull parts from nerves.

So you don't bother to have the sediment investigated by a chemist or another scientist to know what it is?

Ouch. Slam dunk.

"salty water.....so called saline".......is he questioning that Dr G used real saline solution?

Ashton tells the witness that the skull was rinsed before he (Dr. S) received it.

Skull of KC Anthony...you mean Caylee Anthony.

Believe me please...

This is the end of the road for him IMO. THis case has ruined him.

:blowkiss: SOTS (missed you yesterday) :yes:

He needs to be DONE! He should not be allowed to give his opinion on the price of bread. IMHO.

He is just babbling. Talking about soft tissue and that it was just deomp and then says this is the lower jaw. he does not need to research to know what is happening. He does not need that, it speaks for itself: repeated over and over again.

JA: so you don't need a chemist or a lab tech or anything you just know

if somebody would look at it I would have no problem with that.

This WITNESS did no examinations on Caylee's remains. NEXT!!!!

I wouldn´t want this man fiddling with MY skull!!!

He says he knows that the ME used salty water. So called saline. :waitasec:

so called saline???

Is salt water not saline now? Oh my.

I understand. But it's not fair either that he keep working, keeps testifying in important cases, if he's not capable of it anymore. His job is very important and if he's not able to perform at his best, then he shouldn't in my opinion.

I agree. Sadly,it's hard to convince them that they have a problem.

I don't think that his age has anything to do with anything. if you look back at his history of testifying, he ALWAYS acts this way on cross. He gets mad as all heck when he feels like people are asking him questions that he deems unimportant. In his mind, he is all important and should NEVER be questioned. What you are seeing is not dementia, it is ego.

I can't help but like Dr. Spitz on a personal level. He's a cute old guy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member