2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He comes from a time when people with degrees were not questioned. He could say he is an expert and he says. That is how this man has gotten rich. Sickening.

Nothings like before! Bye bye dinosaur.

Please tell me that is not CA's actual skull. And if it is why does he have it?

Dr. Spitz comparing a skeleton that was found buried, to Caylee, whose body was underwater for a time. Doesn't seem like an accurate comparison.

Personally, I think he remembers. I think he would rather not tell the truth.

I don't like this witness and I hope this ends his career as a "professional witness", which I'm putting lightly. What justice is there in a witness like this?

as a professional in the health care profession my self (I am an RN, BSN) I find this completely disgusting and totally agree with you

so why didn't he do a chem analysis on Caylee if he proved sleeping meds in another case in Riverside, CA?

If this is true, that the sediment was brain sediment, he should have had it analyzed. No?

Back to the 'left side' and back to me wondering what on earth difference it makes.

Troll time.

Okay. Everyone have a nice day. I can't sit on my hands hard enough and I am a big big woman.

:blowkiss:

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Chiquita,
Nooooooo......Don't leave!

Overly huge woman here. No way can I sit on my hands too long or I will stop all circulation, possibly causing permanent damage so I put the keyboard on the other side of the room.
It means I have to
get up off my fat arse and walk across the room if I have something to add to this discussion.
Gives me a chance to cool down a bit before I type something I am gonna regret or something that will get me bounced into next year. :)

I was soooo ready to make comments about Dr. S's testamony but knew my comments would be too negative so I was glad at that point that the keyboard was across the room. :)

At least give it a try.............before you decide to leave.

I understand. But it's not fair either that he keep working, keeps testifying in important cases, if he's not capable of it anymore. His job is very important and if he's not able to perform at his best, then he shouldn't in my opinion.

It's the defense's choice (or any other legal team that uses him) to hire him and I am sure they've seen him in other cases and know what he is like.

Did that woman beside ICA lean over and tell her to start acting upset? Looks like it to me

She told her not to forget to wear the exact same expression as Whitney Boan (CM blond lawyer)

I understand. But it's not fair either that he keep working, keeps testifying in important cases, if he's not capable of it anymore. His job is very important and if he's not able to perform at his best, then he shouldn't in my opinion.

He sure doesn't like to be questioned. At. All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member