2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. S saying he doesn't know that he had any of the facts surrounding this case. Doesn't recall.

HOLY COW!!!

Please call the witness by his name or use initials rather than describe him by his age. We may have members here who are in the same age range, KWIM?

Thanks!

Dr. Spitz is talking about Caylee being taken to a babysitter.... :waitasec:

JA you are billiant! My heart is pounding and I can't quite catch my breath right now.

YES you need to take into account all the facts....NO I did not know any facts.

JA: wouldn't you say dr. G had more information?

He used the information DR had in HER REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe because he sounds like Henry Kissinger he has been able to intimidate people, til now :D

I have a feeling this is about to get heated.

Dr. Spitz has already slowed down, and is trying to pay very close attention to what he says to JA.

JA asking him about the events surrounding the last time Caylee was seen alive. He doesn't seem to know alot. JA reminds him that she is the victim.He knows about a babysitter.

I was waiting on WS to ask who is that. JA should have waited a few more seconds

A babysitter!? Lol, let him have it JA. Sorry doctor, if you can't stand the heat..

So this guy does not know Caylee DROWN in the pool? Isn't that important for him to know before he does any investigation?

Spitz won't have any soft tissue left when JA is finished with his cross.

Wow, doesn't know anything about Caylee... mo

I wish he would have asked him, "Do you know the name of the victim in this case?" Because honestly, I don't think he would have been able to answer that question. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14