2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe he should have reviewed the reports before testifying

JA is brilliant. Highlighting Dr S lack of background information and surrounding facts of the investigation in this case. So how could he possibly consider them in his evaluation of her death.

No, JA is not attacking Dr. S' memory, he is pointing out that Dr. S may be a hired gun

JA asking him about the events surrounding the last time Caylee was seen alive. He doesn't seem to know alot. JA reminds him that she is the victim.

He knows about a babysitter.

Apparently he did not get the memo with the new theory that there was no babysitter.

I wish that JA would ask him if he was told by JB or the "A",s if they thought that Caylee drowned.

I wish the lady (Jean) would quit interrupting the testmony.....between her and advertisments...its hard to follow.

sounds like Dr G wrote a very thorough report. Too bad he can’t remember it.

OMG...now this is really like watching a train wreck. Dr. Spitz is answering with a LOT of "I don't know, I didn't speak with, I don't recall"...it is very embarrassing just to look at. It's like watching your grandfather get beat down.

The DT should quit it with putting all of it's witnesses in front of the prosecution's "BUS"!

Haha, he said before Casey Anthony disappeared. Man, if only we were so lucky.

GO JEFF!!!!

I'm expecting Dr. Spitz to say "This is all I was paid to say"

CAYLEE Anthony, Dr,. Not CASEY Anthony. CASEY is alive and well, as you can see.

OMG...this is gonna be painful! :floorlaugh:

I want JA to pick the witness apart, but gently. If I'm a juror, I don't want to feel that anyone is bullying a senior citizen (whether I like him or not).

Now if said senior wants to get cantankerous on his own, that's fine - let him do it to himself.

He just said Casey Anthony. He can't remember names.

:doh: He just said something about the last time CASEY Anthony was last seen alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee