2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of sad. Trying to make it look like JA is brow beating him, but it hasn't really even begun. jmo

Is JA pressing on this question about what he knew about the events around her death because he wants to bring out whether or not they told him something about the drowning story?

Ashton is making the point that Dr. G had more information about the case than Dr. Spitz did #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:28 AM

JA: at least read the police reports and know at least what happened to this child, shouldn't you.

I do recall facts that I find significant.

OK. OK buddy.

Before she DISAPPEARED. He REMEMBERS she was a healthy happy child.

Ohhhhhhhhh he saw pool at the house. He was in the house. Why would he go to the house?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
This is not good for #CaseyAnthony defense, Dr. Spitz is basically admitting not aware of facts other than what Baez provided!?

:doh: He said he knows there was a pool in the house!

He didn't have ALL the facts? Well dear sir, if you don't have ALL the facts, then your conclusion is pretty much baseless! You have to take it all into account!

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
This is not good for #CaseyAnthony defense, Dr. Spitz is basically admitting not aware of facts other than what Baez provided!?

He knew they had a pool so he thought there was a possibility of drowning. He knew it was a month before child reported missing. Does not recall any other facts.

When CASEY was last seen alive as a healthy 3 year old?!

Oh lordy... pool in the yard, creates possibility of drowning. Whatever! You dial 911 when a child is found in a pool, not dump them in the woods.

Wow....this is not looking good and I think is kinda embarrassing for the DT. Your expert witness should know the players names and ALL the details regarding the facts in the case.

I can only imagine how worn out these jurors have to be at this point. I truly appreciate their efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee