2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong, but I think Caylee was moved a couple of days after her death. I don´t know where Casey hid the body, but it would have been close to the house - possibly in the garden.
Caylee was dressed, but there was nothing to stop the spilling from her face.
Of course I don´t know what happened, just my theory. I wish that little b**** on trial would tell the truth for once!
For her it is all about control and power. She has a lot of power here and she knows it, too. She has the whole country listening to her lies.

Also re: Caylee was dressed. it has also been said that she had either a diaper or a pull up on so that diaper material would have at one time contained the adipocere.

Wow, with his amazing memory for 56 years of practice, the witness has convenient memory loss when on cross without good answers. Not age-related, imo, just selective memory we often see with witnesses of all ages when pressed..

suddenly he sounds<modsnip>. He got his information from JB and CM and maybe he talked to somebody at that home. Police records....yes but don&#8217;t know which ones.

He read police reports Ja ask which one?

I don't know. OMG

Dr. S...manner of death is a like a jigsaw puzzle. You have to fit all the pieces together.

Rut roh. :floorlaugh:

Spitz went to the Anthony home and met some of the Anthonys. If I were a juror that would impeach his testimony in my mind as soon as he said that. JMO

Spitz says you have to fit the jigsaw pieces together (hint to the jury).

JA: who did you ask?

Mr. Baez. CM. He says he spoke to the people in the home. Some of the people he met over there.

JA: the Anthonys?

I don't know who there were?

JA: did you have police report?

yes, yes

JA: which ones?

I can't tell you

JA: what are the facts leading up to this body, what facts did you know?

I know there was a lapse of time of......pause.....a month of ah ah ah disappearance...ah ah...police report made.

JA: isn't (?) important

everything has to fit together like eh.....ahh...jigsaw puzzle. it all needs to fit to gether

JA: what is your understanding of the events of the last time Caylee was seen alive.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

JA is going to take this witness's evidence apart piece by piece. Slowly and painfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018