2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the math immediately too. Impossible. I thought maybe he said 16,000 at first. He's full of it.

And on another note, apparently he does not take any other circumstantial evidence into account when determining manner of death such as, oh, a baby being inside a garbage bag at a dump site. Wow, he ruled out suicide so really, he can't make a determination between natural causes, accident, or murder?

IIRC, he did not consider any other factors during the Spector trial either and that was one reason his testimony seemed so skewed. Tunnel vision is not always a good thing. imo

Math: 60K autopsies would be 3 a day for 56 years - 365 days per year, 7 days a week.

Thank You... my point exactly in a later post. Rubbish! I gave the benefit of the doubt and gave him 60 years... Only 21,900 days in 60 years!
He's an absolute liar...

Originally Posted by TiaM
I'll say it.

Eyes
Ears
Rectum
Urethra
Vagina
Belly Button

None of those were duct taped.

Don't forget, the pores are openings too, perspiration pores out, so can decomposition.

#CaseyAnthony During break Baez was in the hall speaking Spanish with two folks I did not recognize. #caseyanthonytrial
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:17 AM

I wonder what the hades that was about? :waitasec:

Telemundo contract negotiations (kidding)

Witness didn't impress me at all. Dr. G already stated that cause of death couldn't be determined. He basically repeated what she said. The cicumstances surrounding the death of Caylee, other evidence found, the way she was thrown away like garbage, points to homocide. Sorry, but JB is not going to convince me two rational adults (Casey and George) decided that throwing away a child (known around her community, surely to be missed by family etc) was better/safer/smarter than reporting a simple accident. No way, Jose.
ITA. I hope common sense rules this jury.

my calculation 60,000/84/365- 1.9 per day. If he started at 20 years old 2.5 per day every day for 64 years!

Seems unlikely if not impossible.

He talked about doing them and supervising them. I would think a ME could supervise more than one at a time if he is in the same room. Not a factor, imo.

Whoa... wait. Did he just impeach himself? On direct he said he hadn't seen Dr. G's report before doing his autopsy and now he said he did?!?!

Wouldn't every single pore become a means of fluid escape?

After death yes. The fluids pool in the areas closest to the ground called dependant areas, and would seep through the skin at those places.

Dr. went to the scene, got the autopsy report, and went to the A's house. That's it.

JA saying to determine manner of death you need to understand the entire body of evidence.

That's exactly what I said! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member